18-01...anybody

i sure do miss bruce post and others. myself i got slap by big brother and loss my internet privilege..now i got it back..lol

i got over night half at 64.75..i love those rat numbers too and open range trade.

last year i end the year with a loss of 2900..which i consider good for me..

so i hope everyone had good xmas and new year. and are safe
Its ok Mike I'll pop on over to his place and put him in a headlock and toss out the new bub while I,m at it, so he can get on and focus on what you want ,,, deal........lol.......i put a suggestion forward that I know friend who is good at coding, and I,ll see if he can or is interested in doing this for us, so far he has shown no interest, so maybe we will leave it at that and if he comes back at some time, brilliant.......if not, well I'm sure we can still trade as usual ........regards Brent.T
Originally posted by brent.t

Its ok Mike I'll pop on over to his place and put him in a headlock and toss out the new bub while I,m at it, so he can get on and focus on what you want ,,, deal........lol.......i put a suggestion forward that I know friend who is good at coding, and I,ll see if he can or is interested in doing this for us, so far he has shown no interest, so maybe we will leave it at that and if he comes back at some time, brilliant.......if not, well I'm sure we can still trade as usual ........regards Brent.T

I probably should have looked at your posting history earlier. Many questions looking for setups while offering no insight of your own.

We certainly can trade as usual, currently that means without any assistance from Bruce, Paul, NewKid etc. including myself.

Good luck to all.
Sorry Mike I missed the question part of this...I have no leads on a programmer but if I do I will let you know and ask around today...glad the put selling is going well .....I'm thinking of throwing some cash at this options idea on a monthly basis. I get tired of having to search or wait for perfect iron condor selling set ups...let me know what you think

http://tomnunamaker.com/the-weirdor-a-weird-looking-iron-condor/
I have seen the weirdor and it is interesting, however it has a LOT of legs. All the legs is why I don't trade ICs much either. Mostly now I sell naked puts on dividend stocks that I'd gladly own at the lower price. I also am selling naked puts on the earnings plays (high vol) of the dividend aristocrat type stocks. I stay far enough away to net get assigned and on the rare occasion of assignment, they rebound quickly enough to sell the underlying at a profit. Small premiums but slow and steady wins the race.

Thanks for the effort on a programmer.

Originally posted by BruceM

Sorry Mike I missed the question part of this...I have no leads on a programmer but if I do I will let you know and ask around today...glad the put selling is going well .....I'm thinking of throwing some cash at this options idea on a monthly basis. I get tired of having to search or wait for perfect iron condor selling set ups...let me know what you think

http://tomnunamaker.com/the-weirdor-a-weird-looking-iron-condor/
Since I can't edit...

I also sell a put spread in the RUT, sell the 10 delta buy 3 strikes lower 60-70 DTE. Take to expiry or get stopped out. Stop out is set at the premium I collected. Yesterday put one on for $1.70 credit per K, so stop is set if the price hits $3.40 or let it ride. Occasionally I get a big move in a day or 2 and will take it off 50% profit and reload. I always have one on in RUT. Low vol, but high price=decent premium credits.