ES 5-9-17

shorter video today....don't see great opportunities today but the video l sums it up
No video below? Try this link: tuesday.swf

EDIT : I usually expect more than one tpo print at weekly highs and lows on breakouts or breakdowns....so if we go up above last weeks high in one 30 minute period and close above it then I would expect at some time to see a second tpo at last weeks high print

edit 9:36 remember the words of doctor brett.."failure to hold above or below an overnight high or low targets the overnight midrange" we could also add to this that failure to take out an overnight high or low targets the midrange....bottom line is to be looking real close at the 98 area now !
test of microphone, new gaps in the data and some additional ideas...please let me know if sound is louder
No video below? Try this link: test_and_ideas.swf

Audio is good in this one.

Originally posted by BruceM

test of microphone, new gaps in the data and some additional ideas...please let me know if sound is louder
ok...i boosted microphone...so hopefully it won't be too loud for some.......tried to get a good balance of gain but I'm no tech guy...LOL!
no cannot hear
bruce that blue line is the vwap? and do you use opening range what time frame?. do you use orderflow. BTW nice of you to update
i can hear the new one
blue line is vwap which i really don't use too much
I bought back 1/2 of my calls sold...just in case for .45...leaving the other 5 on which will give me a bit more breathing room if they decide to run this up again before weeks end or my profit target gets hit..
No to orderflow but I do look at time and sales and price action at my key areas....still waiting for more feedback in general on bookmap or something that appeals to my eye
i dont know much orderflow