ES 6-6-17

how I see it and the key support zone we are starting to test now in overnight session...also remember the probabilities of hitting SOME floor trader number each day
No video below? Try this link: tuesday.swf

my es daytrades are positioning for the 30.25 retest from 2428. and lower...will it be the s2 or s3 that prints..? with overnight short i want some correction to the upside to get s2
current low matches fridays low so if long keep close stop or be ready to reverse to short as that is too perfect of a match on that low...us longs need to just get plain lucky now to go get s2...I'm scaling before that as that low has me troubled
flat on runners at s2...not holding anything
a look at that low as my concern
No video below? Try this link: update_poor_low.swf

my options trade ...I think I said it was the 246 in some video yesterday but it was the 245's
Click image for original size
options

Click image for original size
option2
How bout a little stairway to heaven :-)
Great vids as always, thanks!
we have some confluence at the 32 - 33 area so that would be my only other area to look for shorts as it seems we can't retake that 2430.....are we suppose to have lines at 2 point increments ? Gheesh...this low volatility makes it so difficult
ok...u asked for it....the short version with the acoustic...mess ups and crappy sound is no extra charge...but hey we gotta work this 32- 33 area I think
Originally posted by nolt

How bout a little stairway to heaven :-)
Great vids as always, thanks!

No video below? Try this link: stairway.swf

MERCY...Bruce that was awesome I expected a small part of the intro...impressive...thanks!
I think Elvis sums up my sentiments for that Nolt......damn, I'm really goofing off today..gap at 31 I'm playing for on new highs of the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxXdE7pBTjQ

Originally posted by nolt

MERCY...Bruce that was awesome I expected a small part of the intro...impressive...thanks!
yeah, once again that volume is part of the opening range bar..........always interesting
Originally posted by stocksster

Finally 28.50 is here! ES took a longer route to get there though!

Originally posted by stocksster

first 30 minute VPOC is at 28.50, which has not been taken out either.

Originally posted by BruceM

we still haven't taken an overnight range ...fwiw