ES 6-9-17

some distractions over here this morning but here is basic idea for me today....hoping to update before the open....32 is magnet price in early trade form me but holding above 35.50 on upsiide gets me more concerned ,,,,and especially if we break and hold above 37 - 38 ,,,,,,9 - 10 points is one sd move this morning so we shall see if option traders defend if they can push it that high early on
No video below? Try this link: friday.swf

I'm using 31 and 36-38 ( key zone ) as refined inflection points today.....sustained trade above or below these two points will signify some change in the market I think...current plan is to still think about using that 32 as a magnet which gets us out in front of the 31 lows...currently in at 34.50 but plan to add on breaks of On highs........watching closely as don't want to play in the market for a long time today and they will only mean revert for so often before trying to establish new value either higher or lower
averaged in at 35.750 now and revising target to 33.50...last add point on this is at 38.50 and hoping we don't go there
I took a small loss as I seem to be having a slight data issue and missed my target by one tic....starting new short campaign up at R1 ...in at 2439 now and first target is 37 and 35.50...let see if options traders plan to protect or if we get the runaway break out now
added at 40.25..gap below to clean some of this i hope
Originally posted by BruceM

I took a small loss as I seem to be having a slight data issue and missed my target by one tic....starting new short campaign up at R1 ...in at 2439 now and first target is 37 and 35.50...let see if options traders plan to protect or if we get the runaway break out now

For sep contract I have R1 at 2436.25 and R2 at 2442.50
last add just went on for me at 42 print...looking to take off at 39.50...singles below there in 3 minute
thanks...i should have done more homework today
Originally posted by Aladdin

Originally posted by BruceM

For sep contract I have R1 at 2436.25 and R2 at 2442.50
so now we have two things below the gap and singles and we are at r2 to lean on up here as per Aladin/september
Anyone else have this gap in data?

Click image for original size
gap
I sure do Nolt...that is one of two reasons I have been selling on the way up....so far without much luck....perhaps the vpoc flip to R2 will help us now
I was referring the the June contract in the previous post...2427.50 got filled.

Originally posted by stocksster

LOL! I am assuming you sent email to sellers as well...there are gaps above...2427.50...2432...maybe elsewhere too.

Same here, but maybe the momentum traders haven't seen this gap at 2439.00.
Maybe I should send them an e-mail?

Click image for original size
e mail