ES 6-9-17

some distractions over here this morning but here is basic idea for me today....hoping to update before the open....32 is magnet price in early trade form me but holding above 35.50 on upsiide gets me more concerned ,,,,and especially if we break and hold above 37 - 38 ,,,,,,9 - 10 points is one sd move this morning so we shall see if option traders defend if they can push it that high early on
No video below? Try this link: friday.swf

Same here, but maybe the momentum traders haven't seen this gap at 2439.00.
Maybe I should send them an e-mail?
ES and YM have been one-time-framing up
Just went flat at 39.50 as planned on all but one and took runner at 38 even.....( I have a 37 breakout point but I also see a gap in data up at 40.75 and want to get free......) and that is it for me........it will also be the last time I count on my Think or swim on day following rollover...I should have done my homework better but things were a bit nutty around here this morning ( see post number 1 above regarding "distractions") ... I should have been looking to my September contract alone like I normally do.......not this back adjusted mumbo jumbo from TOS........especially on the day following rollover.....Thanks Aladin for the heads up on September R2 ...was a big help to my bottom line today.....

and thanks to all who contribute...I owe a few emails which I am hoping to get to this weekend too....today is just one of those days !!

Have a great weekend all !!
Click image for original size
gap
Us faders are more powerful then those momentum folks......at least most days....the key is to not get run over and trampled on days we have it wrong.....
Originally posted by Aladdin

e mail
LOL! I am assuming you sent email to sellers as well...there are gaps above...2427.50...2432...maybe elsewhere too.

e mail

I was referring the the June contract in the previous post...2427.50 got filled.

Originally posted by stocksster

LOL! I am assuming you sent email to sellers as well...there are gaps above...2427.50...2432...maybe elsewhere too.

e mail