No registration required! (Why?)

ES 6-13-17


OK...end of video was trying to say that current overnight high has stopped one Point shy of R2 today at least so far....my bias is to downside as I do not think they are going to run up to the weekly R1 before printing the weekly pivot at 2428, overnight inventory is long .....and the thin area of fridays profile runs from 2429.50 - 2432.50 but the key are to me is really going to be the number at 30.75........that is key test point from up here and will look to shorts at the 32 - 34 edge now in overnight...going to add to this post and make an additional video as I am unsure if my thoughts came across
No video below? Try this link: Tuesday.swf









here is part two...redundant at times but want to drive home a few things and I can't always convey what runs through my simple mind
No video below? Try this link: tuesday_part_2.swf









I split out the "I" and "j" period from Fridays chart to show the two separate distributions or at least the key part that fits on my screen and snapped a line at the 30.50
Click image for original size
daysession
Avid, I think Charter Joe is managing OPM...so not sure how much he can post on a public forum.

Originally posted by Avid

Now if we can just get Blue, Monkey Meat, Red Six Speed, and Charter Joe back posting, we'd really be doing this 'old school'..
coming out strong at 30.50 print...we have R1 players near here too..and this is my key goal today ..only holding one contract now to see if I can get 28.50....day is done...almost on schedule...right in my 90 minute window
pullingthe plug at 29...not hanging on...I think that weekly pivot was 28.75
my options trades for anyone who is interested...
Click image for original size
options
Thanks Stockster... I ran into him on Forexfactory site about a year ago, but not sure what/how he's doing now.
what makes you say this ? Just curious...and he still has my Lynda Raschke manual ....LOL !!
Originally posted by stocksster

Avid, I think Charter Joe is managing OPM...so not sure how much he can post on a public forum.

Originally posted by Avid

Now if we can just get Blue, Monkey Meat, Red Six Speed, and Charter Joe back posting, we'd really be doing this 'old school'..

an additional concern of mine which helped me pull the plug was the single prints they left behind at the IB breakdown point and those usually get filled in.....
Yes Bruce I'm about done for the today, too. Good trading and good calls here. Im just wondering if we hit our reversal for the morning at 29.50 area?....
See a post by Charter Joe below:

http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/8153/-1/hey-guys#8153

Hey guys22-Jul-2014 at 7:46:08 PMby CharterJoe
I have not been on here in months if not longer. To my shame I might add. Life's been busy I have 4 kiddos now and one due in 3 weeks. I still trade everyday and own/manage a small hedge fund.... cpo really. Just wondering if any "old" traders were still here? I would love to get back posting. Hope y'all are doing great.{/i]

[i]Originally posted by BruceM

what makes you say this ? Just curious...and he still has my Lynda Raschke manual ....LOL !!
Originally posted by stocksster

Avid, I think Charter Joe is managing OPM...so not sure how much he can post on a public forum.

Originally posted by Avid

Now if we can just get Blue, Monkey Meat, Red Six Speed, and Charter Joe back posting, we'd really be doing this 'old school'..


not sure...one tic shy of fridays settlement so if big sellers where here they wouldn't care about that...they may just need to spend time filling in those double prints from friday and back fill inside that range of 29.50 - 32.50.....I want no part of this...ym is ping ponging between Fridays high and yesterdays highs...perhaps anyone who feels the need to trade will wait for that to resolve before taking any additional trades.....I'll just wait till tomorrow
Originally posted by Avid

Yes Bruce I'm about done for the today, too. Good trading and good calls here. Im just wondering if we hit our reversal for the morning at 29.50 area?....
a great example today so far in hindsight as to why gaps in the data alone are high risk trades....u really need context....on closer examination I see gaps now at 33.75 , 37 even and way down at 30.75........this low volume may be playing tricks and giving us more gaps then we can handle , therefore it is so important to have some context or some other reason besides JUST a gap to take a position.......


ok, my conscience is clear now that I said that !!!