ES 6-14-17

keeping this simple and also keeping in mind that it is a fed day and YM has been leading higher ahead of ES....that always should concern bulls...at least us short term players...R2 is at 46 if they push that far but prefer to use the 42 - 43 area in early trade
No video below? Try this link: Tuesday.swf

follow up on some of the things I was looking at
No video below? Try this link: follow_up__001.swf

starting new small shorts at 39.75 ...keeping this very small...gap in the data at 37.25 but I'm watching the volume and weak pushes outside of YD's highs..also Ym is very close to it;s R1 level
ok...trade back to 39.75 will take this runner on this gap fill trade.....will make a quick context video for anyone interested
Originally posted by BruceM

Avid, I'm glad you're here posting...only thing I would like to see if you could give us reasons for entry and exit etc.....even if it's after the trade is over in order to keep this as educational as possible....hope u r cool with that !
Originally posted by Avid

Short 42 holding for 1st target 39.. Stand-by on 2nd target. this happened so fast didn't have a chance to post

You're right Bruce, I am hastily putting stuff in here with any explanation. A lot of the analysis mirrors yours, but I will definitively do try and do better job of explaining entry and exit. Im am cool with that..B)
here is the context in video form for this trade

No video below? Try this link: gap_trade_context.swf

starting new small shorts at 39.75 ...keeping this very small...gap in the data at 37.25 but I'm watching the volume and weak pushes outside of YD's highs..also Ym is very close to it;s R1 level
done at 35.75...somebody else can take that ledge but it won't be me...

edit : filled at 36.25 which I thought was kinda crappy but that's what happens when you go market
congrats to any and all that took out that ledge.....only good probability now is an overnight high or low and they can be tricky

congrats to any and all that took out that ledge.....only good probability now is an overnight high or low and they can be tricky

Great trading Bruce, for a fed day you really called it!