ES Monday 6-19-17

keeping it to the short side from the 39.50 as first key area to see if they will go for a 36.50 test...working on a video....42- 43.50 is next zone above

edit : here are lines I am watching ...even if you don't enjoy my ramble you may get something from my brief options idea in the last minute or so...It's nothing new really but goes on about the spx weekly options and how we now have Monday, wednesday and friday expirations..and when we seem to be having the real trend days......we are currently up one SD off fridays 4 pm close so it will make for an interesting open....I'd like to see option sellers protect calls and drive it back to at least 2436.50.....

Keep in mind though that last week was an inside week too !!
No video below? Try this link: Monday.swf

updated first post with my thoughts on today and what I hope options traders will do
I added into overnight short in RTH above O/N highs so revising target to 37 now...not a great feel for this trade
taking loser outside of O/N highs now...will try again
starting again in the 42 - 43.50 zone...YM hasn't printed a floor number and I don't think they will push it to 21461 today....now my target is Overnight high retest
Looks like we're heading to test the all time highs (43.50). A play could look to see failure quickly up here and and short around the 42.50-43.50 and hold for Bruce's targets of 37 area, and 32.50 are which is double RTH highs for last two days and also O/N low
Ym has hit perfectly into split of R2 and R3 so if we are going to have a chance to roll over this would be the place...hoping this is a false breakout of last weeks highs in ES
two losers so far today...On new short at 47.25 as spx goes into 2449.75...key number of 2450 is here on SPX and we are almost two SD's up ....need test of 43.50 to clean up prior losses...
Well we blew past the all time highs and if we don't get failure up here at R3 (47.75) we may be getting one of those trend days that usually don't happen on a Monday..
they just can't break through an all time high like that without a retest...I won't allow it...total misread on my part today so far
first 30 minute vpoc down at 42......lets see some magic...$Tick isn't along for the ride on this breakout so we have a good chance I think to go back for that 43.50
this is very interesting because anything over 16 points higher on the ES off Fridays 4 pm close puts us 1 sd off this Wednesdays options and 21 points up put us one sd off this Fridays options......bottom line is I think we should be selling options up here....selling calls or buying puts........but in fairness if we close above 2439 today then all those who sold one standard deviation calls off of last Friday that expire today will have lost money...so this certainly isn't perfect...

2451 was one standard deviation off the Friday weekly option and is the high of the day so far......