ES Monday 6-19-17

keeping it to the short side from the 39.50 as first key area to see if they will go for a 36.50 test...working on a video....42- 43.50 is next zone above

edit : here are lines I am watching ...even if you don't enjoy my ramble you may get something from my brief options idea in the last minute or so...It's nothing new really but goes on about the spx weekly options and how we now have Monday, wednesday and friday expirations..and when we seem to be having the real trend days......we are currently up one SD off fridays 4 pm close so it will make for an interesting open....I'd like to see option sellers protect calls and drive it back to at least 2436.50.....

Keep in mind though that last week was an inside week too !!
No video below? Try this link: Monday.swf

Im trying at 47 area too Bruce.. I would suspect we will get that retest 43.50 and if we don't we got a trend day
no use fighting the trend today..
I'm averaged in at 2448.50 in ES .....only a 5 % chance that we close above 2450 on spx today...we can lose a lot of money the 5 % of the time it goes beyond two SD's and stays there...YM just hit it's R3 so I added to short there in ES ....high risk trade
the things I am looking at while I averaged in...not saying this is going to be the winner ( although I want it to ) but this is the context for me on this fade
No video below? Try this link: monday_part_two.swf

Not to parrot Bruce but I am in at 47.50 area with stop at 50.. I am trying for 46 bottom range and then 43.50.
using 45.50 as a first target if I can get it...
now we're pulling smoothly 1st position off at 46. looking for 43.50 next
besides my ES day trades this is what I have done with my options so far...I still have the Spy options. I haven't traded SPX too often because the spread is usually wider than I like but today it was ok...
Click image for original size
options
I covered everything including day trades on push into that YM low time spot because VWAP was also there and we were hitting vwap on ES too...I also covered spy trades so here is how the options trades ended up today... I still think we are going to test the 43.50 but I was concerned vwappers may come in for the buy and I want this to end now.....3 campaigns today...2 losers and one good win....my options trades rocked....not boasting , I'm just overjoyed because my options trades usually SUCK !!!
Click image for original size
finaloptions
Ditto Bruce, I am all out at 46 due to lack of time now and the lunch hour session. So 2 losses and 1 winner not the best of days. I need to start looking at options trading.

See you tomorrow
this is very interesting because anything over 16 points higher on the ES off Fridays 4 pm close puts us 1 sd off this Wednesdays options and 21 points up put us one sd off this Fridays options......bottom line is I think we should be selling options up here....selling calls or buying puts........but in fairness if we close above 2439 today then all those who sold one standard deviation calls off of last Friday that expire today will have lost money...so this certainly isn't perfect...

2451 was one standard deviation off the Friday weekly option and is the high of the day so far......