ES Thursday 8-10-17

I'll save you a few keystrokes this morning Bruce!

Nibbling long at 62.00 looking for midpoint around 67

Good luck to all today.
Bruce, the keystrokes joke was related to starting the thread. I didn't mean to imply my weak call was replacing your detailed analysis and videos.

We NEED backup here!
hello mike just wondering if you ever got 1 min breakout program? it nice to see you around too..
No program, just added in @ 60 and it's tough doing this live-LOL
Originally posted by duck

hello mike just wondering if you ever got 1 min breakout program? it nice to see you around too..
Out at 63, not being greedy
63 looked like a HVN to me, the reason for exit
thanks big mike... places I'm looking at today are 63-64 on upside but bigger magnet is 67 ....lots of time and volume pushes there...I was late to the party today and please feel free to start us up any day....and that is an invitation to all...these really aren't my threads...below I have 59 and 56.50
Too much 11 year Bday parting for an old man! (I'm 57 btw) I'm no watching SPX for my Thursday Bittman opportunity. If SPX hits 2453, I'll sell call spread(s) at 2485-2495
Originally posted by BruceM

thanks big mike... places I'm looking at today are 63-64 on upside but bigger magnet is 67 ....lots of time and volume pushes there...I was late to the party today and please feel free to start us up any day....and that is an invitation to all...these really aren't my threads...below I have 59 and 56.50
yeah...I'm 55 and feeling it today...LOL....I've tried to track down Bittman for the last 9 months to a year without any luck.......I can't even remember the questions I had for him anymore
Originally posted by Big Mike

Too much 11 year Bday parting for an old man! (I'm 57 btw) I'm no watching SPX for my Thursday Bittman opportunity. If SPX hits 2453, I'll sell call spread(s) at 2485-2495
Originally posted by BruceM

I'm expecting a retest of 2454.75 just not sure what it's gonna take to get it there....in other words how much back and fill before it can tag it?
as long as we can stay above 2450 I will pick at long side to try up for 54.75 and possibly 59...this drop down was one standard deviation down off last weeks close....so we want to see if buyers can protect here.....otherwise i will try to work off the weekly low of 2448......and use the multiple tpo concept if we good get a really good dip below that.........I can't be short down here
I'm gonna bail today with this " Most short term traders fail because they expect an exactness to the market - constantly expecting price to stop precisely at an exact number. The reality being that buyers and sellers usually work in zones" - Anonymous

Ok, I must admit that I just made that up !!! There's the stop of one time framing and the test of singles...another reference I use as targets

and who says girls can't rock ?? Here's a good example of one who rocks, looks good and is having a great time !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQhkEg4Rp7U