ES Thursday 8-10-17

I'll save you a few keystrokes this morning Bruce!

Nibbling long at 62.00 looking for midpoint around 67

Good luck to all today.
Thanks Bruce.

I am always amazed at the data you can keep sorted out in the heat of the battle. It's easy in hindsight.

For those reading/lurking here, Bruce is the REAL DEAL and is definitely in the 99% of at home retail traders. I don't know the other 1% but am leaving wiggle room n case I meet them.
Not a ton. I'll do RUT calendars in low vol. Put it on Tues/Wed and usually out by Friday

I have some LEAPS here and there that I buy, strictly speculative.
Bread and butter is scalping ES, Bittman and trading XIV when VIX is >20 (that's the biggie)
Originally posted by BruceM

Big mike...how many options ideas are you trading these days...? I know the Bittman you have been doing for a while
it does seem like a lot but it probably just comes down to ranges and key spots that I'm always looking to have retested depending on market conditions and my time and sales read of the action.......as a fader I spend a great deal of time looking at those breakout points that should be retested......as most breakouts fail the first time through.....so I try to get on board for the retests....did I say that enough....LOL...retests....of highs and lows, midpoints , weekly ranges, well defined poc,s and high vertical volume and even volume on the horizontal side ala the vpoc...naturally I also have my favorite chart which always helps light the way with the high and low time spots on each day.......
I appreciate the kind words
so weekly and daily charts are the main focus....the monthly which I don't show often is a much larger picture and not as reliable to me.
Originally posted by Big Mike

Thanks Bruce.

I am always amazed at the data you can keep sorted out in the heat of the battle. It's easy in hindsight.

For those reading/lurking here, Bruce is the REAL DEAL and is definitely in the 99% of at home retail traders. I don't know the other 1% but am leaving wiggle room n case I meet them.
if we break out of that weekly low then the only spots I think traders should try the longside would be the 2445 and / or the 2440 - 2441 to expect multiple tpo's at the low of that 7-17 weekly bar as marked on my charts...and the retest of 2447.75
one time framing all day.....I think it will be either this 45 that stops it but also I am revising my secondary zone a bit to 2440 - 2442.....can I do that ? Is that cheating? anyone trying the longs will try to target current single at 2447
nice call but did not take the long
I'm gonna bail today with this " Most short term traders fail because they expect an exactness to the market - constantly expecting price to stop precisely at an exact number. The reality being that buyers and sellers usually work in zones" - Anonymous

Ok, I must admit that I just made that up !!! There's the stop of one time framing and the test of singles...another reference I use as targets

and who says girls can't rock ?? Here's a good example of one who rocks, looks good and is having a great time !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQhkEg4Rp7U