ES Friday 9-22-17

here's what I see and I cover some of the Bittman material that covers part of the 1/2 SD move probability
No video below? Try this link: vid1.swf

key areas today in ES

2500 - 2501

2495 - 2496

if the 92 breaks then we have to think that maybe, just maybe they will get a full one sd move down on the daily and a also achieve the 1/2 sd move down for this week...so watch the 85 - 87 area on cash .....longside is still doable for us short termers be careful ....this market seems to be looking tired and wants an excuse to have some longs liquidate and see a sell off
another test of Or high and I will be stopping out ...so if 95.75 prints I am done on this long
just exited at print of 98.25...don't trust that swing or any of this low volume stuff
I'm out and with ya trader88
I added this trade in today to bring in more credit...so now that spy 249 call has some company with some puts added...it brought in 34 cents credit...so now total credits brought in are 1.49....I will still try to exit all of this if/ when I can buy it back for 1.28 or less....I am just trying to salvage a trade with this campaign
Click image for original size
spytrade
for anyone looking to add to their arsenal of tricks...note how we ht that 98.25 swing at the same time the cash went back to yesterdays close....so some good confluence to think about getting out or at least covering something if u had the longs going
2497.25 is the high of the highest volume bar today...so if you feel a need to trade you may want to keep a watch on that specific price closely unless new volume comes in that is higher then that bar
Bruce what time frame do you use for the opening range.
Thanks you analysis has helped me a lot staying in the right side. Thanks for all your analysis.
Padmaja
the first one minute
Originally posted by Padmaja

Bruce what time frame do you use for the opening range.
Thanks you analysis has helped me a lot staying in the right side. Thanks for all your analysis.
Padmaja