10-12-2017 Thursday

CL went on an OR ripper. Now onto ES

Good luck all.
ES a chucklefest
Originally posted by Big Mike

CL went on an OR ripper. Now onto ES

Good luck all.
i got 5 trades on es..3 that loss 2 point and 1 that break even and last one winner at 3 point...for the record these are paper trades...trade 2 contracts 1st target is range (today was 1) 2nd is target is 2point add to range(51.25) how you trade big mike?

duck
does anyone else care to share there ES OR trades today
I'm long 2 contracts at 49.25 target is +4 53.25 which fills the overnight gap and YD VAH. I would've been happy with +2 51.75-52 but lost on the first 2 OR trades and I see good risk/reward on this trade
Normally I stop after 3 trades, today I stopped at 2 to preserve my CL profits from earlier.
The 3 losses would have been for 1.50 @ The 4th trade would have been net -.50 point and the fifth would have been net + 2.50.
All tallied for 2 contracts would have been -6,-.5, +2.50 for -4.00 on the day.$35 commission for my rate anyway.
Originally posted by duck

i got 5 trades on es..3 that loss 2 point and 1 that break even and last one winner at 3 point...for the record these are paper trades...trade 2 contracts 1st target is range (today was 1) 2nd is target is 2point add to range(51.25) how you trade big mike?

duck
what OR start time (EST) do use for CL?
8:00-8:01 AM CST
Originally posted by trader88

what OR start time (EST) do use for CL?