Senior needs help with Day trading platforms!

Hello all! Disabled senior who can't move around much due to balance issues, trying to keep my mind active. I'm tired of crossword puzzles, and Sudoku, so I thought I would try my hand at learning Day Trading, and if I can earn a few bucks on top, that would be a bonus!. I used to design & test Hi-Capacity T1/T3 circuits and although that was intimidating to learn at first, it wasn't long before I was asked to train others.

However, I have gone on a few trading platforms and I feel like someone gave me a book in an ancient language and told me to read it so I can do brain-surgery! Totally lost! I have contacted the customer service reps for 2 different platforms for assistance learning their platforms in detail, and maybe because I'm not going to be a big account, they don't seem to want to help. Both trading form reps just told me to find YouTube videos. Maybe because I'm a senior now and things have slowed down, but I wish there were more resources on beginning day trading, and also using trading platforms.

I think it would be great to first learn the in's and outs of trading, THEN go and learn a trading platform, including every button and option. I wish there were some 'cheat sheets' to be used with the trading platforms that I could keep on my desk to look at/refer to when using these platforms. I don't want to have to go look for a YouTube video to see how to do something or what a button or drop-down does.

Right now I'm reading some books to learn trading but they all seem to be geared for people who already have an extensive history of day trading. Hoping folks here can refer me to some sources, links, training materials, and maybe even some 'cheat-sheets'. Thanks in advance to all who offer advice and suggestions!