MyForexFunds hit me hard

I have been developing as a professional trader for more than 1 year and a half, I have taken and failed challenges due to psychological mistakes and finally when I was in a good direction and with a good profitability I decided to borrow $500 and pay a $100k challenge in MyForexFunds, the manipulation was remarkable and I still resisted the drawdown, then MFF had legal problems and now I am with a debt of $500 and bankrupt. I am from Venezuela and here it is not easy to earn even $100 for a small challenge, do you have any idea that can help me? My technique is good, my risk management is good and my psychology is good although with all this is a bit affected.
The world of forex trading has always held a strong allure for seasoned investors and newcomers, enticed by substantial profits and market volatility.

As more individuals seek opportunities to expand their wealth through forex trading, a common query arises: Do forex hedge funds truly exist?

With a daily trading volume exceeding $6 trillion, the forex market naturally draws the interest of investors and institutions, including hedge funds.

These entities perpetually seek innovative strategies to diversify their portfolios and attain substantial returns.

Forex hedge funds employ a diverse range of intricate trading strategies, demanding an exploration of these tactics to understand how to trade them effectively.

This implies that individuals must meet specific financial criteria to invest in these funds.

Accredited investors are acknowledged for their elevated financial sophistication and risk tolerance, allowing them to access investment opportunities typically unavailable to the public.

These funds employ specialized trading strategies in the volatile forex market and offer credentialed investors opportunities to profit from currency market fluctuations.