NFIB Small Business Optimism Index
Definition of 'NFIB Small Business Optimism Index'
- Plans to Increase Employment
- Plans to Make Capital Outlays
- Plans to Increase Inventories
- Expect Economy to Improve
- Expect Real Sales Higher
- Current Inventory
- Current Job Openings
- Expected Credit Conditions
- Now a Good Time to Expand
- Earnings Trend
Check the Economic Events Calendar to see if this or other announcements are taking place in the next 5 days.
Do you have a trading or investing definition for our dictionary? Click the Create Definition link to add your own definition. You will earn 25 bonus reputation points for each definition that is accepted.
Is this definition wrong? Let us know by posting to the forum and we will correct it.