Mind Engines Neogen Matrix Trading Solutions

I am thinking of buyong into the neogen trading system by mind engines inc. Is anyone familiar with this system. It ia an automated system on the e mini. Just checking before I jump in with the bucks. Any comments! Thanks, Kevin
I've searched the web for this system but can't find it anywhere. Do you have a link to it? Do you have more details for it? I'll gladly point out what questions you need to ask about it and do a quick analysis of it.
I've been contacted by telephone by someone from MindEngines Trading (MindEngines, Inc.). When the person wouldn't cooperate in telling me how he got my name, he hung up on me. He called again a few days later, not recalling that he had called before. When I "called" him on hanging up on me, he did it again.

The Neogen Trading System is one of several offered by MindEngines Trading.

Try this site:
http://www.my-ft.com/pages/homepage.html

The corporation MindEngines, Inc. is a California corporation registered by a Mark R. Sansoucy at 21143 Hawthorne Blvd., #374, Torrance, CA 90503. I failed to find him or the company at that address by doing a reasonable search.
Thanks for the update byu1980. I surfed around their web site and notice how thin they are on letting you know who they are. The "About Us" page (https://secure.netsolhost.com/myfuturestrading.com/pages/about.html) gives zero information on who is behind this.

They state on the About Us page:
quote:
MindEngines Inc. has alliances with some of the most established firms within the Industry to provide you with complete learning and asset management guidance within an intimate environment.

...but they do not list any of these "established firms"...

The fact that they have called you twice to try and hard sell (I assume that they tried to hard sell you?) the system and then hung up when you questioned them sounds like it is probably a con. Also, at those prices it looks amazingly suspect.

From what I can work out, each of their systems cost $5,995 and then after 90 days you pay $199/month as a maintenance contract.

The systems that I see them selling at the moment are:
Neogen Trading System
Centurion Trading System
Raider Trading System
RTS Trading System
quote:
Originally posted by kdoll

I am thinking of buying into the neogen trading system by mind engines inc...Any comments! Thanks, Kevin

Yes: If you give them a call, ask them plenty of questions about the system. Ask them for referrals. If the systems are widely used and successful then there will be people trading them that will talk to you. If they tell you that all their clients want to remain anonymous then beware. Sure some of them will want to be anonymous but there are always people happy to give referrals, especially if it's a system working for you.

On this page:
http://www.striker.com/E0203_systemtradingDetail.php?page=02&sysID=210
Striker (brokers) appear to offer the system. Perhaps give them a call and ask them about the system if they are offering as an automated system that they trade for clients. Here are Striker's details:
Striker Securities, Inc.
Chicago Board of Trade
141 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 3706
Chicago, Illinois 60604
800-669-8838 / 312-987-0043
[email protected]
Member: NFA, NASD, SIPC, MFA

Also, if Striker are trading this system for their clients they will be able to tell you how well their clients are doing with the system. I notice that Striker recommend a minimum of $5,000 capital to trade the system for you. I am guessing that Striker have already forked over the $5,995 for the system and pay the $199 for maintenance and so if you're going to trade this system (Neogen) then it seems more logical to hand your capital over to Striker and get them to do it for you. That way you can use the purchase price of the system as your initial capital investment and see if it makes money or not.
I purchased the NEO-GEN from a rep by the name of OLIVER... I paid $6000.00 grand the program, and laid out an additional $5,000.00 in trading capitol.... I started In February 16, 2005 and I am up over $76,000.00 net to date. I checked out the back ground of the company with their rep and on my own... I've been scammed in the past... but this time was worth it... if you have any questions... please feel free to contact me. PS: I am also trading their Russsell system as well
P.Harriger
That's a phenomenal return Preston - congratulations!!

Are you trading it yourself or are you using a broker service like Striker to trade it?
quote:
Originally posted by Harriger3

I purchased the NEO-GEN from a rep by the name of OLIVER... I paid $6000.00 grand the program, and laid out an additional $5,000.00 in trading capitol.... I started In February 16, 2005 and I am doing very well . I checked out the back ground of the company with their rep and on my own... I've been scammed in the past... but this time was worth it... if you have any questions... please feel free to contact me. PS: I am also trading their Russsell system as well
P.Harriger

Thanks ! I am trading it on my own..
These guys are developers and NOT a brokerage firm. They just design the systems. I know someone that has traded a system with them before and has made money, which in this market isn't that bad. If you don't have the time to trade on your own it is autoexecuted..if you are a professional trader why would you need them ?? but I was worried about not finding anything about them because of my friend so I looked....Nothing came up in the www.usdoj.gov and www.ftc.gov which means there are no actions against them. They are a California corp and are in the BBB. Always do your due diligence.I called and asked why their address doesnt match up and a simple reason, it is a mailing address because they have a couple of offices. Like I said do your due diligence and remember even if they did make a million dollars today doesnt mean they will tomorrow. Ask for some sort of guarantee that usually is a tell tale sign. Good luck.
Preston: Can I give your broker a call and confirm your results?
kobvobn711: You've probably just saved several people tens of thousands of dollars.