High TF Trend Continuation Setup with Targets

This high % setup is a variation of the Rubber Band setup, with specific criteria and multiple targets for scaling out and moving stops. This will be a steady source of income with limited risk. I have a workspace set up to monitor these on both ES and Bonds throughout the day. The TFs used and market conditions will determine how ofter these arise. I call this setup "Black N Back". The first chart attached diagrams the setup criteria and how targets are determined. The setup is based upon the Mid TF MA (50SMA), but shown on the High TF (where its a 10SMA due to the High TF being a multiple of 5 of the Mid) For the ES I use the following: Low TF - 29tick, Mid TF - 87tick, and High TF - 435tick. Ive also included my Low TF chart to illustrate my entry area for the diagramed setup.

Following these 2 charts, Ive included some additional examples I grabbed from the Euro. This setup will of course apply to any market. Give these a look and see if this is something that might be of value to your trading in some way.

The use of the targets and moving stops is up to each person, but one way might be:
Once T1 is reached, move stop to BE (or could move it to Black MA level for small gain if stopped), then if T2 hit, move stop close to T1. This will depend upon your experience with these and what fits your nature the best. You may even find that you prefer to keep a runner on after T3 as this setup will catch some strong trend moves. Anyway, for consideration. FWIW :-)

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered