MTP applied with Ninjatrader and TTT

Hi everyone, I was asked on the Ninjatrader support forum to show how I was using MTPredictor with Ninjatrader and TTT method.

I will show just a few examples on this forum as it is easier for me that way, of course I won't show all the indicators I use with these signals as I have spent so many hours researching that I don't feel like giving them away.

So I will start with the TF Thursday May 14th. First from Richard's TTT e-mail I had this:
to start with Today was a Sell day(Wednesday). We didn't get much of a rally. ES and YM gapped down below the Buy day low and did rally to these lows, while TF and NQ opened above the Buy day low and dropped never looking back. TVGR was in effect all day.

Tomorrow (Thursday)is SS day. We do have 85% chance of getting at least back to the Buy day lows.

So from the opening TF opened at a manual DP level, based on the odds of going back to the buy day low I was a buyer at this level you could say takes some guts to do that but what about if we look at the 60 min chart and see that we are also at the 162% extension level from wave 1 and 2, hum this makes it much more interesting don't you think.

Then around 14:30 we reached the buy day low so it was now time to sell TF as we also had stochastic divergence

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

No Description Entered
This morning I was expecting a low to unfold for a possible wave 4 low, so based on that I was able to buy TF 3 times already and I have attained my daily goal so far so I am calling it a quit for the rest of the day. So even if my count doesn't stick, market has evolved in my direction giving me 3 winning trades in a row.

You can see 2 ES charts with my wave count on it TF has about same but the low of the C leg was already in place, still you can see that we had a nice low risk area to buy ES.

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
Follow up on a post I did on another Forum about my TF trades and ES wave count.

Enjoy

Larry

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
Well another copy and paste of a post I did on MTP blog.

I presume lots of people had harder times lately I will explain my view as of why selling opportunities were a much higher risk then buying and even sometimes buying opportunities were rare.

Reason is very simple look at the daily chart, it says it all, it has been posted here when ES and NQ were at their lows of a possible ABC pattern this was even posted here in the daily section . From that low we had a 1,2 leg after that we started a huge wave 3 of 3C so anyone trying to sell there without a very tight stop loss was doomed to loose money as odds were that this 3 of 3C leg would go higher then wave (1A).

Based on that I knew we were now in wave 5 on daily chart then by looking at 15 min we had great odds that we were in wave 4 of wave 5 and before expecting any big decline based on TTT we had high odds of retesting at least the previous high so when we had a possible ABC on the 5 min ES with also DP and 50% retrace, odds were excellent that wave 4 low was probably in.

Anyway I hope this can help some of you understand how important it is to know where we are at on the higher degree time frames.

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by Larry22

This morning I was expecting a low to unfold for a possible wave 4 low, so based on that I was able to buy TF 3 times already and I have attained my daily goal so far so I am calling it a quit for the rest of the day. So even if my count doesn't stick, market has evolved in my direction giving me 3 winning trades in a row.

You can see 2 ES charts with my wave count on it TF has about same but the low of the C leg was already in place, still you can see that we had a nice low risk area to buy ES.

Hi Larry,

Tks for your reply to trend change or retracement thread. It seems that on one pic you have 7/24 labeled a SELL DAY and on another pic of the 7/24 you have it as a SELL SHORT DAY?

Ian
Larry, have you ever tried EL WAVE to assist you in EW count?
quote:
Originally posted by blue

quote:
Originally posted by Larry22

Hi Larry,

Tks for your reply to trend change or retracement thread. It seems that on one pic you have 7/24 labeled a SELL DAY and on another pic of the 7/24 you have it as a SELL SHORT DAY?

Ian

Hi Ian good observation I had just forgot to refresh this chart as I have to hit F5 to have the chart updated but it was a Sell Short day that day. Sorry for that mistake but I have about 35 charts so I may forgot some from time to time.
quote:
Originally posted by jcflaw

Larry, have you ever tried EL WAVE to assist you in EW count?

No John as sometimes wave pattern are very hard to analyze and only higher time frames can help so I don't rely much on software for my wave counts of course if my count is obvious I expect these software to have same then me.
Larry, update on EW count. Are we at end of wave 5??
quote:

Larry, update on EW count. Are we at end of wave 5??

Sorry for the delayed reply but I just saw your post, my count is actually that we did wave 9 this morning a bit before the opening and from there well it was just a matter of having the balls to sell the market. So instead of trying to count 5 waves I counted all the tiny reversal on the daily and yesterday we had the reversal for wave 8 then a new high today for last wave the number 9 so we had a decline plus today was a Sell short day.

Now depending how we will go down we shall see if a big top is in or if this is only a correction.
Thks, when you time can you post some charts:)

Hey, it has been long time...have you discovered any secondary indicators that work well with MTP?

Still trading divergence with EW?

John

Hi John, yes I have discovered nice indicators to help me out in my trading but they are not mine so I can't share any of them, sorry about that.