When does the next course start?

I think JP is maintaining a waiting list for new students. You will want to contact JP and let him know of your interest.
JP hasn't announced when or if he will run another course. If he does then all of the details will be posted here (and probably in other places as well) as soon as they are known.

I suggest that you register on this forum and subscribe to this topic and that way you'll get an email whenever there's a new post to the JPJTrading Open forum.

Guy
Today JP said that the next course will probably start in the 1st or 2nd week of April. One of the likely start dates is 4 April. He has not yet decided if there'll be a free trial. Watch this space (you can subscribe to this topic to get updates each time something is added) for updates...
I've just been on JP's web site and see that the next course is scheduled to start in April but he doesn't give an exact date:
http://www.jpjtrading.com/
He has also re-activated the PayPal subscription service so I think that it's safe to say that he will be giving another course and it will start in April which is good news for everyone on the waiting list
I've been out of touch. The free trial starts today. JP's changed his web. Take a look here: http://www.jpjtrading.com/

To join the free trial, open PalTalk, Go to the "Business and Finance" group and find the JPJTrading.com room and join that. The room is unlocked this week. Enjoy!
The free trial (that started today) will run all of this week. If you decide that you want to join the course when the free trial ends you will need to subscribe from here:
http://www.jpjtrading.com/wst_page5.html
before Sunday (3 April 2005) evening.
I've just hear that the next free trial will run from 26 to 29 July which is a Tuesday to a Friday. After that JP charges $200/month and if you stay with the program for 3 months then you have free future membership of the room for as long as JP has a room on PalTalk. [EDIT](This policy has changed - please see posting further down.)[/EDIT]

Make sure that you have installed PalTalk and have tested it before the 26 July if you want to join in.
quote:
Originally posted by guy

I've just hear that the next free trial will run from 26 to 29 July which is a Tuesday to a Friday. After that JP charges $200/month and if you stay with the program for 3 months then you have free future membership of the room for as long as JP has a room on PalTalk.
Make sure that you have installed PalTalk and have tested it before the 26 July if you want to join in.

guy -

is this offer still good, as far as after 3mos free future membership? if so, does it have to be consecutive? i was a paid member for april and may, and have just paid for september, so does that qualify?

thx and take care -

omni
Hey omni,

I don't think that anybody has done this before so this is the first time that the question is being raised. I'll ask JP and get back to you here.

Guy
quote:
Originally posted by guy

Hey omni,

I don't think that anybody has done this before so this is the first time that the question is being raised. I'll ask JP and get back to you here.

Guy

thx guy, i appreciate your help. fwiw, i didn't know that there was such an offer when i originally signed up or when i took my hiatus.

take care -

omni

BTW: there is a new thread on ET about backtesting MP. the OP is looking for suitable code/etc. if available. anyway, if you have ideas or something for the OP, you might want to PM him. and i'm not the OP either
I was remiss and never got around to answering this question.

Yes, if you've paid for 3 months, even if they were broken, then you have life membership of the room. i.e. the maximum you would pay is $600 at the current rate.

(This policy has changed - see posting below)

I would suggest, however, that if you do 1 or 2 months and want to take a break, that you confirm with JP before you do so and that you can rejoin and that this will apply to you. i.e. Don't that this as fact when you read it because it may have changed subsequently.

JP's attitude is that if you haven't picked it up in 3 months then you should be given free access until you do.

What I like about hanging out in JP's room is that he really cares about the success of the members. He admits that he might not be the best teacher out there because he has simply never been a teacher but he knows his stuff and has great ideas and the room is a pleasure to be in.

Post your questions here if you have any and I'll try and answer them or get an answer for you if I don't know it myself.
Next free trial, if I understood JP correctly, will start on Monday, 22 May 2006.