Uh... need an opinion

This is one of a couple forums I check before running my trades. I was getting ready to place into Oil, Light Crude and then I found this guys post on the PitNews Wall. Basically the complete opposite direction that I was going and now I've got the fear of God in me.
Any feedback is more than appreciated.

-Jack6

Click image for original size
Oil, Light Crude Jun 08
Did I attach that right?
quote:
Originally posted by Jack6

Did I attach that right?

Yes, you attached it okay, it was just that the filename had a comma (,) in it which the forum apparently doesn't like. Next time you upload just make sure that the file name doesn't have a comma.
quote:
Originally posted by Jack6

...I was getting ready to place into Oil, Light Crude and then I found this guys post...now I've got the fear of God in me.
Any feedback is more than appreciated.

If I understand correctly, his next 2 targets are 108.96 nad 115.25 right? My first question would be: "how accurate have his previous predictions been based on this methodology?" That should give you a probability figure for the outcome of his prediction and give you a better way to evaluate it.
Actually he's been pretty impressive. If he wasn't right so often I wouldn't have cared. I actually pulled my plans for getting in and will wait for a new signal. Also sorry for messing up that attachment.
No problem with the attachment. Keep us posted on how this prediction turned out. I'm interested to know if it was tradeable with low risk entries and small stops.