on screen

Lord have mercy.

The FED seems to think that globalizing the U.S. markets is the answer to this crisis. I, for one, think foreign investors in after hours trading are the problem.

There's clearly a war on our economy.
What is the problem? And how are foreign investors causing that problem?

You have to remember that everything is supply and demand. If our dollar has devalued then it's going to make our exporters of goods and services more competitive. It's going to make our imports (oil) more expensive.

You have to remember that we're the most innovative country in the world. We'll come up with solutions to solve our problems and we have to go through the oil crisis at some point. Theoretically oil won't last forever so we need to find an alternative. Why not now?
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

What is the problem? And how are foreign investors causing that problem?

You have to remember that everything is supply and demand. If our dollar has devalued then it's going to make our exporters of goods and services more competitive. It's going to make our imports (oil) more expensive.

You have to remember that we're the most innovative country in the world. We'll come up with solutions to solve our problems and we have to go through the oil crisis at some point. Theoretically oil won't last forever so we need to find an alternative. Why not now?

It's the after hours trading that seems to dictate cash's price action on whether it stays above EMAs or it doesn't. There's a trend to be found. There was absolutely no reason for a new low today by virtue of the price action before close yesterday. None whatsoever in my opinion.

On a lighter note all of this was just an aside, while I was watching prices plummet, again.

These days I almost feel guilty shorting the markets, but there's the mortgage on the too large of a house and gas for the S.U.V. to consider. lol
If the "foreigners" trading overnight are making a new pattern that you can profit from then they're putting money in your pocket not causing problems...