2008 biggest scammer award

goes to: list your choices. Mine are as follows:

bullseyetraders
Edgetraders
Montecristo is my choice.

Edgetraders haven't been around through much of 2008 and I don't believe they have spammed here ...YET ! Your post may be the first....LOL!

These vendors never stop.

Should have called Edge Traders by its old name, Trading Zoo, but that site vanished.

Bruce are you always obtuse or is this a rare moment?
I'm adding tradingthelines to my list.
Kingfishtraders AKA Steven Boyd
What specific experience did you have with this vendor ? I'm curious !!
quote:
Originally posted by Montecristo

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

What specific experience did you have with this vendor ? I'm curious !!
quote:
Originally posted by Montecristo

Since his claims of success were so outlandish, I asked him to provide trading statements to support his YouTube videos and/or give me permission to speak to his broker to validate those trades. His answer, not surprisingly, was "no." I also asked him what guarantee he was oferring with the service and the answer was "none." At that point, I knew exactly what I was dealing with--another snake oil salesman who has a futurs trading system that he claims will make $000/day yet needs to sell it for $1995 to newbees.

The song remains the same with these vendors, but human nature being what it is, there will always be a new batch of suckers to hand money over to them only to be sorely dissapointed when the system fails to produce consistent profits as the vendor promised during a free trial in a trading room or an online video.
Thanks Rolex...I notice the Zoo ads are pulled and replaced with the Edge...Interesting tactic....I guess a vendor has no shortage of customers and they can just open up under a new name to attract a more victims.....What a shame there are no standards out there
does anyone have any info on david wright's systems?
I have the POPster method somewhere Liz...