Market Profile 102

Some of you may be interested in the following Market Profile webinar from CBOT:

Market Profile 102

Register now.
Live event: September 7, 2005 @ 12 noon Chicago / 1 PM Eastern time.

Join Alex Benjamin as he uses Market Profile® to look at the mini-sized Dow and other CBOT products. MP 102 takes off from where MP 101 left off. Alex moves into an intermediate status, taking the MP day structures and using them to identify the dominant longer term trader, as well as discussing how they can be used to trade on a daily basis. Alex will also show how the bell curve distributions give targets.

Market Profile organises price, time, and volume into powerful trading structures based on the bell curve. These structures provide trading references totally unique to this approach. Market Profile identifies in real-time market assessment of value, reveals market acceptance and rejection of price, provides the long-term overview of the balance and imbalance of buying and selling pressure, and displays the distribution of volume at each specific price level.

Alex says "You just do not know what is around the next corner, or even where that corner is, and the more I study Market Profile and the Liquidity Data Bank, the more it makes sense to me, and the more that I think to trade without it...is like walking into a cave without a flashlight."

Register for the event here:
http://www.hotcomm.com/virmeetCID_ARR.asp?CID=YMDZYQ&MID=UQ5B7C
Virtual Event Reminder
=====================================

Event Name: Market Profile 102
Event Date: 09/07/05
Event Time: 1:00PM (ET) 12:00PM (CT) 11:00AM (MT) 10:00AM (PT)
Event Duration: 60 minutes
Your Event host is: Alex Benjamin