Which strategy of forex is the best and fully safe?

Hello friends
Which Forex strategy do you think is better and safer?
Please guide me.Thank you very much
The best forex strategy depends on your goal. As for me, I use Bolly Band Bounce strategy, combining it with trading signals software works for me.
The best is looking for areas of price consolidation, known as supply and demand. Pair that with whatever standard technical analysis you want and that usually does it. MAINLY: use stops with consistent risk amounts.
There are many Forex strategies, yet it is hard to say which is the best one. Ultimately, every trader has to decide for himself.

Forex is a process of trial and error. To have a chance at becoming successful, you have to get out and try every strategy. Experiment, change and improve before you choose the one strategy that suits you the best.

Chances are, it’s going to be the strategy you developed yourself.
It is impossible to name 1 and that very strategy for someone - the best and the safest, for everyone it works differently, because everyone has a different trading style.
It will not be possible to completely avoid risks It all depends on how much you can work out the Strategy and understand its meaning
It is best to test everything on a demo account as long as you don't have some specific practice.
Originally posted by Wicenelin

It is best to test everything on a demo account as long as you don't have some specific practice.

This is indeed a very correct solution for those who do not have much experience in practice.