No registration required! (Why?)

JPJtrading


Anyone familiar with his service..? I know they have a room here....thanks

Bruce
BRUCE excuse my English. JP is the mentor in the jptrading room, he is the real thing,he is top in my list of traders , not because he is always right, not body is, but because his mental attitude, that is our weakest link for most of us. In trading our mental-emotional mastery is our greatest weapon and jp is a perfect example of a traders attitud that we can learn. I had been trading for 12 years and been with a lot of mentors, room etc. and there is a few good traders and mentors there. So jp is not the only one but he is in the top few. I will add that the only weakness that I see is his ability to transmit his teaching with words on maybe is only me ( my English is not very good). But he have a big heart and the most sincere dicier to make a successful trader of every one of his student He was a local in the floor of the Chicago exchanges and learn Market Profile so with his experience and market profile he have a good sense of the market.
quote:
Originally posted by zukal

BRUCE excuse my English. JP is the mentor in the jptrading room, he is the real thing,he is top in my list of traders , not because he is always right, not body is, but because his mental attitude, that is our weakest link for most of us. In trading our mental-emotional mastery is our greatest weapon and jp is a perfect example of a traders attitud that we can learn. I had been trading for 12 years and been with a lot of mentors, room etc. and there is a few good traders and mentors there. So jp is not the only one but he is in the top few. I will add that the only weakness that I see is his ability to transmit his teaching with words on maybe is only me ( my English is not very good). But he have a big heart and the most sincere dicier to make a successful trader of every one of his student He was a local in the floor of the Chicago exchanges and learn Market Profile so with his experience and market profile he have a good sense of the market.




Do you trade with him in his room? Are you winning with him?
Thanks for the feedback. I've heard good things in general about him. I heard he was a good source to learn Market Profile on the ES which is why I ask about him....I also heard he was reasonably priced at about 300 bucks to learn his core ideas and then you can pay 600 more if you want to become a "lifetime member" to his paltalk room and join a group of traders if that is your "thing". Personally I'm looking to learn more about longer term Market Profile concepts so I'm not sure if his room is for me.

I also don't beleive that he provides statements and perhaps because he has a lower price ( which is all relative) then for many it is not as important....or perhaps he feels "hey at this price why should I be bothered with the hassle" and he's also not Spaaming message boards. Anyway I'd like to see vendors held to a consistent set of standards regardless of the price...I'd like to know if he applies longer term profiles to his trading if you don't mind answering that ZUKAL.....Thanks for this info...I'm not looking to make this into a vendor bashing thread...There is someone on here who is evaluating ES rooms and this seems like it would be a good choice based on your reply to at least investigate...

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by zukal

BRUCE excuse my English. JP is the mentor in the jptrading room, he is the real thing,he is top in my list of traders , not because he is always right, not body is, but because his mental attitude, that is our weakest link for most of us. In trading our mental-emotional mastery is our greatest weapon and jp is a perfect example of a traders attitud that we can learn. I had been trading for 12 years and been with a lot of mentors, room etc. and there is a few good traders and mentors there. So jp is not the only one but he is in the top few. I will add that the only weakness that I see is his ability to transmit his teaching with words on maybe is only me ( my English is not very good). But he have a big heart and the most sincere dicier to make a successful trader of every one of his student He was a local in the floor of the Chicago exchanges and learn Market Profile so with his experience and market profile he have a good sense of the market.


ahk
I had been in his room for over a year now and yes I make money but I have learn market profile for different mentors and I have my own interpretation of market profile. JP don't like to scalp and he is very good to take 6,8,10 points. ahk you will make money if you do what jp dose , he is and excellent trader and there is a great traders in the room that contribute. take the free trial and see if his style is your too. remember there is not holy grail ,what I am trying to say is that jp is a professional trader that make his living and if you fallow his system with discipline you will make money but if you fallow your fears,doughs insecurities etc...well...
Bruce
Jp is a swing trader, he position him self at the open and start to peal off contract during the day but he close all position before 4 pm est. so if that what do you mean for longer term profile he is your man but if you looking for keep your position for days you will need to look some where else and I don't know who to recommend you...maybe Alexander trading ? I am a scalper, this long term is out of my reach :)
Bruce take the week free trial next time that he offered and see if you feel comfortable with his room . I know for experience that the most successful traders in the room are the one that fallow the system with discipline and just do it with out questioning .
To learn Market profile you need good information and practice in real time that why he charge you for 3 month and after that is free because he say he has nothing else to teach you. but I thing that the best come after the 3 month because repetition is the key to mastery .
sorry Bruce I can not help you more but I am scalper and my long term information is limited.
chek j-chart http://www.j-chart.com/ that a great charts that are very good to proyect target price and can work very good for you long term. I use it and I love it, are similar to MP charts but with out a volume but for me it help me a lot in the way I see the market I highly recommend it.

Moderator,

Please delete last post.

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by zukal

ahk
I had been in his room for over a year now and yes I make money but I have learn market profile for different mentors and I have my own interpretation of market profile. JP don't like to scalp and he is very good to take 6,8,10 points. ahk you will make money if you do what jp dose , he is and excellent trader and there is a great traders in the room that contribute. take the free trial and see if his style is your too. remember there is not holy grail ,what I am trying to say is that jp is a professional trader that make his living and if you fallow his system with discipline you will make money but if you fallow your fears,doughs insecurities etc...well...





Thanks for the reply.

I'm glad to see you mentioned the success of the student is dependent on himself, not the teacher. Students must understand they have to take responsibilty for their own actions and not only execute the methods flawslessly, but also conquer their emotional demons, fear and greed. This is why students' performance often varies from the teachers and why the success of the teacher may have no bearing on that of the student. The best a student can hope for is to have a legitmate teacher who takes him under his/her wing and teaches everything he knows in good faith. From that point, it all up to the student. The teacher cannot trade for the student.
Thanks......Does JPJ advertise anymore...? He seems to have over 200 people in a locked paltalk room...which is impressive...so perhaps he is doing something right...I'll check into the sources you suggest and perhaps you can post when the free trial is next time..... I beleive the fees charge ( 300 bucks ) is what probably attracts many traders as so many seem to be undercaptalized so this is a small amount to pay for most.......but as I mentioned in another post it is all " relative" perhaps the person who has the 500K account doesn't mind dropping 4 or 5 grand to test out the waters on the higher priced vendors.... I beleive when it comes to trading vendors that the price paid is in no way a gauge of their effectiveness as teachers or traders...you may stumble on some that are cheaper that just happen to fit your personality and work for you and someone else will have a different expeience....I'm glad your experience with JPJ has turned out well..
quote:
Originally posted by zukal

Bruce
Jp is a swing trader, he position him self at the open and start to peal off contract during the day but he close all position before 4 pm est. so if that what do you mean for longer term profile he is your man but if you looking for keep your position for days you will need to look some where else and I don't know who to recommend you...maybe Alexander trading ? I am a scalper, this long term is out of my reach :)
Bruce take the week free trial next time that he offered and see if you feel comfortable with his room . I know for experience that the most successful traders in the room are the one that fallow the system with discipline and just do it with out questioning .
To learn Market profile you need good information and practice in real time that why he charge you for 3 month and after that is free because he say he has nothing else to teach you. but I thing that the best come after the 3 month because repetition is the key to mastery .
sorry Bruce I can not help you more but I am scalper and my long term information is limited.
chek j-chart http://www.j-chart.com/ that a great charts that are very good to proyect target price and can work very good for you long term. I use it and I love it, are similar to MP charts but with out a volume but for me it help me a lot in the way I see the market I highly recommend it.



Is there anyone with current experience of JPJ Trading that can advise whether he has a good course or not? Any recommendations, pros/cons? Anyone making consistent profits with him? Just looking for a current update and more input from anyone trading with him now. Thanks.
Is JP still accepting new members?
I got an email from JP saying:
quote:
I will only take new members at this point if they have a solid knowledge of mp otherwise they will have to wait till next free trial.
Bruce,

I was reading some of the old posts and saw your post regarding MP "getting diluted over time".

Could you elaborate further? I think i iunderstand what you are saying, that people cherry pick the parts of MP that support they like.

Thanks,
-Brian