pivot points page

Will there be a page with all the different pivot points on it? With the redesigned site, I can't find that page anymore. It's very convenient having all the pivots on one page. I would think most people would agree with this, and will miss that page.
This question probably doesn't belong here so feel free to move it where it should be....I noticed that you are displaying the overnight high on the emini page and was wondering if that is used in the Pivot point calculations instead of using just the real time day session only...?

Bruce
Yes, the all sessions data is being used in the Pivot Point Calculations. So the High and Low that you see on the new Daily Notes pages are the input values for the Pivot calculations and not the RTH values. Some of the changes are summed up here: New Daily Notes Changes
Thanks DT,

Any chance we will be able to view pivots for the RTH only in the future for the ES?

Bruce
My guess is that the answer is going to be no. We'll have to see how things unfold in the future.
Is there a reason they stopped using the real time session only and went with the overnight data now..? I personally find just the day session provides better numbers but I suppose everyone has an opinion on this. I also assume that the weekly pivot calculation will NOW be based off of overnigh included data.....That may mess up my weekly pivot targets...lol
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

My guess is that the answer is going to be no. We'll have to see how things unfold in the future.

I think that it was a matter of standardisation and they chose to go will "all data" instead of "RTH data." The weekly (and daily) pivots will only be affected if the high or low was made outside of RTH. I'm not sure how often that happens - it would be interesting to know...
I'm not sure either..I know last friday had a RTH high that was lower then the overnight...Thanks DT
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

I think that it was a matter of standardisation and they chose to go will "all data" instead of "RTH data." The weekly (and daily) pivots will only be affected if the high or low was made outside of RTH. I'm not sure how often that happens - it would be interesting to know...