Coiled markets

http://www.coiledmarkets.com/index.html

Any input from past or current customers appreciated.
Advice to Butthead: Don't engage Phantsamo' in an elitetrader style vendor-supporting post ... especially after experience and facts are presented by Brucemeister painting it as it is. He'll eat you alive with your inane comments.

Although, you've initiated what I deem a high level of intertainment in a very short time. But isn't the point to provide commentary of facts and real experience, especially on folks asking you to pay 'em money for teaching a trading method that is promoted to MAKE YOU MONEY?

And shouldn't that be the nature of discussion ... point and counter point here to provide the most detailed useful information to the mypivots community?

Thanks for offering yourself up as a "mark."

Peace Love and Wild Monkey Flips to Ya' and your Oedipus Complex, mammary oral fixated, starved inner trading child self.

MM
Austin is a complete charlatan. I took his course live in Chicago. He flopped the entire week, never made a dime. I spent thousands on his "methods", including letting him manage some money, which he promptly lost. He is completely dishonest and greedy. He used to say that once you bought his system it included free lifetime updates. But he does not honor that even after the thousands he costs me he does not provide free access to "new" material. Not that it would do me any good. He is a magnificent snake oil salesman though. One of the best. The "god" references really make me want to vomit.
I deleted Austins response as it was nothing more than a commerical for a future event. I think it would be best if he kept his sales work to Elitetrader...This guy never stops...I thought he'd be in Church on a sunday morning with all that "God" talk he throws around....

Perhaps my bias and distaste for this vendor has got the best of me and if DT feels I am out of line then he will re post his response
I for one was looking forward to see how this played out Bruce.

To the best of my recollection this was the first time a Vendor was trying to make good to a client.

What was unclear was whether Stefe had to travel somewhere in order to participate in Austins live trade calls. If so then the post was not in earnest.

It could be nothing more than a publicity grab but since Austin said he would make no further posts here that leaves Stefe carte blanche to report on the outcome of his offer.

GTG now my participles are dangling.
he could have offered that in a private email without the sales pitch here or just asked stefeh6 to contact him . There seemed to be better ways. Just my opinion...I'll let DT decide....he wants us to post here about him.....he understands the concept of " No such thing as bad publicity"....lets not drag this on...I'll let DT have the final say and won't get involved from here either.
Originally posted by stefeh6

Austin is a complete charlatan. I took his course live in Chicago. He flopped the entire week, never made a dime. I spent thousands on his "methods", including letting him manage some money, which he promptly lost. He is completely dishonest and greedy. He used to say that once you bought his system it included free lifetime updates. But he does not honor that even after the thousands he costs me he does not provide free access to "new" material. Not that it would do me any good. He is a magnificent snake oil salesman though. One of the best. The "god" references really make me want to vomit.

He's first class crook , most of the scripts is choised and manipulated. I was 3 months with him and i have all daily scripts , i will post later here.
Originally posted by FRANCOIS

He's first class crook , most of the scripts is choised and manipulated. I was 3 months with him and i have all daily scripts , i will post later here.

will explain all on www.austinPvictims.com

Same promises as on E.T since 2006

F.C

will explain all on www.austinPvictims.com

Same promises as on E.T since 2006

F.C

+1

Two words to describe coiledmarkets and Austin the apparent christian...

....RIP OFF!!!

I'm actually surprised that he is getting away with what he is doing.

crook is back , now launching manage account
I was present in Austins room on
12May2010-30June2010=TOTAL (cl,tf,es) in ES pts:
He called =15pts or 750$
on 255 trades x 5= 1275$ comission

NET=-525$

CONCLUSION: Austin Passamonte was NOT profitable in that time period.