Larry Williams darlings - help needed!!

I may have asked this before but I'm looking for an online stock screener ( preferably free) that can help me scan for LW's darlings.
We can debate the validity/credibility of Williams at another time but here is what they are:

The Darlings are the low priced DJIA stocks that have low price to sales and low FORWARD 12 month p/e ratios

Here is what I want to do:

I want to subtract the P/S and the price to cash flow ratio from the stocks dividend yield. The stocks with the highest figures are the ones to buy but as a final filter I want to take the top 5 - 7 stocks that have the LOWEST 12 month forward p/e ratios.

Whew !! You math guys are too much.

Any help would be appreciated..

Bruce
In keeping with my on-line journal here I want to mention that all indexes are showing much less volume on the down days...hopefully more evidence of the bottoming out process which may take time.....so much negativity in the press and on the net. Funny thing is that the market hasn't made new lows ........
I added Disney Jan 09 calls today to this portfolio at 2.40..strike of 30...c'mon mickey work your magic
So far nobody is believing the rally. We've come over 100 ES points
off the lows and still the bear talk is rampant in the streets, Tv and the web. Sentiment hasn't changed much which is good for my long position. This is a common social reaction. Then by the time most jump on the rally it ends...

Is it possible to revisit the lows..? Sure is, anything can happen but I'm staying long. That down thrust into the lows had the second highest volume in NYSE HISTORY and they couldn't trade below it in the following days. That means to me that the sellers where exhausted...at least temporarily....
Look at Stockfetcher http://www.stockfetcher.com/ui2/index.php

"when they're yelling be selling and when they are crying start buying
Thanks
I covered all these at $4.10 today....
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

I added Disney Jan 09 calls today to this portfolio at 2.40..strike of 30...c'mon mickey work your magic

As anticipated the "bear" predictors found on the web and the media finally have had their way...

Of course nobody gave exact entries but they sure have been calling for a top for quite some time.....hell, even my broken watch is right twice a day....lol!!

Make enough market predictions and your are bound to be right eventually...they always show up "after-the fact" to try and impress the media.....That mere act shows the weakness in their egos......but I digress....

I think it's wise to be buying longer term at a 20% or more correction if most corrections don't go to 40%

It may be flawed to some but that is my logic......with that said I need to mention an important addition to trying to fiqure out "the bottom" .It was posted by popstocks on another thread and I'm in the process of researching it....

Here is the link...

http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3241
In Marty Zweigs book " one up on wall street" he mentions 9 to 1
up volume days and when two or more occur in a 3 month span then the
market is ready to really begin lift off....
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

In Marty Zweigs book " one up on wall street" he mentions 9 to 1
up volume days and when two or more occur in a 3 month span then the
market is ready to really begin lift off....

Hi Bruce,

Good stuff, thank you for sharing.

By the way, One Up on Wall Street was Peter Lynch. Martin Zweig's book was entitled Winning on Wall Street.

Best Wishes,

ddaytrader

[Admin edit: added book links]
thanks for clarifying that DDAY...appreciate it
Thank you, Bruce!