Globex 11-13-08

Hey gang! Bingo on my market update posted last weekend for much lower prices this week! We are now in a critical stage for the markets.From the long term weekly and monthly charts there are proj down to 777 or so but i was hoping they wouldnt be achieved untill the next expected 'significant ' low when both the 45 day cycle(the one doing this damage) AND the even more powerful 120 day low are scheduled to bottom! Now , im not so sure! Our only hope is that if you remember back in sept ,the last time the 45 day bottomed. i was off by 2 days. I have fri. as the 'scheduled' low so it would actually be sweet if im off by 2 days again! LOL.. im going to take a look at the longer term charts again tonite to see what there saying now. Any way , for short term purposes , im long one from 842.50 and covering here just under the 1 min proj of 845.25
out at 844.00 for a little 1.50 handle gimme, but ill take it.
hey Kool...did they work you hard today?
Boring as heck! Awhat really sucked was no access to a computer or even a tv to see where the market was at! Ifeel relly vindicated tho. As you may know i called for 847.50 or so last weekend on the maket update thread almost 100 handles higher when every one was so bullish!
Iwent thru 'trading withdrawel' all day today!LOL
WHATCHA THINK,VO? MAYBE? Seems like at least a possible short term turning point maybe.
I still have weekly proj 812-13 and monthly to 777 or so, longer term, but was hoping we wouldnt see them untill JAN09!
long one again from 844.75, tight globex stop (2 handles) looking for 848-850, probably exit around 847 or so(hopefully!)
1 and 5 min boll avg(15 exp.)avg are roughly the same place at 845.25 hope fully will give at least short term support.
just exited at 846.25 only because theres a lot of orders at 847.00 and will take a while to work thru them.. plus 1.50 there ..now up 3.0 on the session
Whwew, bingo! there it is! 2.25 on each! now up 7.5 on the day and calling it quits! Talk to everyone tomorrow!