ES 1-08-09

That's your 896 Kool!.
That made me sweat bullets. Stop 97 now and they can take it limit up as far as I'm concerned!
GREAT CALL O/N THIS RALLY, VO!!!
nice trading everyone !
quote:
Originally posted by PDQ

VO, does this look like one of the Harmonic patterns called the "Bullish 5-0"?......on the 1 minute chart?

....Don't know if it fit the parameters exactly, but it certainly worked out well for a long trade...
if they hit the 161.8 in chart that will break that pivot high and expect 4.75 then the 261.8 @ 907.25
quote:
Originally posted by PDQ

quote:
Originally posted by PDQ

VO, does this look like one of the Harmonic patterns called the "Bullish 5-0"?......on the 1 minute chart?

....Don't know if it fit the parameters exactly, but it certainly worked out well for a long trade...

sorry pdq i missed that question...that is one of his newer patterns and I have not taken the time to get to know it as well
Hey kool. If you throw up a 3' chart, the time projection you depicted earlier is accurate to the exact bar low. I should have waited to get long!.
YUP!..BE CAREFUL HERE GUYS... THE PROJECTION WAS 902.25!
mission accomplished with the 161.8
if they can retrace enuff will be buying
Send a check or money order for $6,995
to

BruceM
c/o Mypivots
OU812 Louie Boreselino Blvd
Chicago, Il

**the first 100 orders get a years supply BruceM's famous Darlings of the Dow stock picks....guaranteed to drawdown any portfolio!!

or read page 33 of this thread for faster results
/
quote:
Originally posted by vast524

Were do I get one of those crystal balls from Bruce?