No registration required! (Why?)

Interesting gap..


In current O/N session in ES at 1111.75...u can see this one on the 30 minute which increases the chances of it filling in...so if you are daring and like the O/N then the 1106 - 1107 area seems like a good long area....

Good luck...we'll need it....!!
trying two contract long from 03.50 in O/N....nice volume spike...will try to take one off at 1106.25...air pocket there...and move up stop.....evil 1000 sits below so we know sellers may try to push for that
Originally posted by BruceM

trying two contract long from 03.50 in O/N....nice volume spike...will try to take one off at 1106.25...air pocket there...and move up stop.....evil 1000 sits below so we know sellers may try to push for that


Bruce, did you mean 1006.25 instead of 1106.25?
yes...trading and posting is a hazard to the end reader sometimes...sorry for the typo....
Bruce, I am new to this site and I have to say that you know your stuff. Good job!
Bruce, when you are looking for plays off the High volume spike bars.
What area of the bar are you usually looking at to enter for a long, the O,C,H,or,L or a close above the high? or...?
Thanks Nigel and welcome to the forum..!!
Originally posted by NIGEL68

Bruce, I am new to this site and I have to say that you know your stuff. Good job!
Flattened this at 1009.75....if you look at your 5 minute data there was also a gap at 1010.50 and I'm calling it a night
I like to watch the one minute bars size and where it closes along with the 5 minute...so this push below last weeks RTH low at 1106 was the second 5 minute air pocket in a row.......those are the best ones to fade....(if we could take only those and be patient we can do very well with less drawdown and less adding into trades)..........now this is O/N trading so I think it is much harder in general but we also had the 1000 number to lean on.....( Iwasn't going to add on this trade due to O/N session and I need sleep)


I was prepared to take a loss slightly below there ...sometimes we just get lucky...but they don't usually just break a key low like that without a retest and if they do it takes a lot of volume.....


The exit above 1009 was also into the single print area of the O/N session....so a good point to cover...


I still think they will fill in that 1011 area and higher but not staying up for that...hope that helps
Originally posted by sjzeno

Bruce, when you are looking for plays off the High volume spike bars.
What area of the bar are you usually looking at to enter for a long, the O,C,H,or,L or a close above the high? or...?