slate pile 6941

warning.. there is no holy grail... all trade setups have failures..

'' before you add a setup to your trading, know that setup so well that you will be willing to risk your family's financial well being on that setup alone to the exclusion of all others..short of that... don't trade it'' joed

trading this setup requires 4 things .. a mastery of medianlines, a mastery of fib, a setup that allows you to do a constant scan of a set group of traders...then collecting at least 1000 examples of the setup you have found on your own...thus making it your own.

the setup is the [email protected] have been showing it relentlessly at the kane forum for the last 4.5 years.
instead it did this
Click image for original size
sept8e
in at line with algo... out at target....
sept9d
sept10a

sept10b
i said at the beginning of this series that one of the 4 things you need is a way to scan a group of stock's and etf's for the .886 gap5@geo algo. the computers that run the markets are programed to know when a number of stocks are hitting the algo simultaneously...you need to know too.... today was a good example...a few
sept12b

sept12b
try this....the computers are so programed to kick out this trade, that once the gap is in place,,, they relentlessly try to set it up by manipulating price movement.
sept12xa

sept12xb
the metal stocks tend to trade as a group. last thursday they setup together and i hit a couple of .886 on gap 5@geo.... targets hit today and i closed out trades
meta

metb
september 14
sept14a
gett
september16
sept16b

sept16c
sept17a
Hi all!

I can't get this thread to scroll down properly??

Hmm...

What was that near 50% retrace again? Was it 48.1%

Can a moderator fix this thread, or am I doing it wrong?

peace

r247