ES Thursday 9-15-11

I see three distinct bell curves that I want to try and work from in the overnight ( if time permits) or the Thursday days session. I'll start with the low volume that looks most important at 1177.25- 1178. That is really the lowest volume hole that is surrounded by high volume on both sides of it.

so the high volume above that comes in at 83.25 and the low volume that comes in above there is at 87.50.

working my way down I see high volume at 69 - 70 and then low volume down near 65.25. That number I thought the market would retrace to as long as we didn't come outside the IB high so that is still in play.

then we have a minor high volume node at 62.50 but I'd prefer to use the low volume down near the 58.50 area.

above 87.50 I'd be interested in the 92.50 low volume area.

as usual the specific extremes of ranges are alwasy important but those are obvious so I'm not bothering to type them in.

lets see where the overnight numbers fall to confirm our areas.
i am sitting and waiting maybe 1181.75 area for a buy or a short 1202-4 area
beautiful..perfect today even if I got out a bit early.....just admiring the real beauty of the markets......you gotta have that burning passion

my speach is over!!
u have what i dont have bruce patience :)
excellent trading
thanks for the feedback...I appreciate it!!
palmer, do you look at fib proj for your entries or sthg else? the reason i ask is that i have those same areas to buy or sell based on some fib proj that lie in areas of confluence with other static numbers

Originally posted by palmer

i am sitting and waiting maybe 1181.75 area for a buy or a short 1202-4 area
yep I use fibs
mostly use the 15 min chart but those trades are less but more accurate and go for runners- Sometimes I use the 5 min too. and i have a 30 min up for general longer trend
yep, generally the same thing here, with the addition of the hourly chart...i posted late yesterday that the level hit at the end of the day was the a full projection coming from the 60m chart...so sometimes it comes in handy to predict a decent reversal

Originally posted by palmer

mostly use the 15 min chart but those trades are less but more accurate and go for runners- Sometimes I use the 5 min too. and i have a 30 min up for general longer trend
yep those 15 min projects are excellent - almost sure trades
There were no single print trades today and no new single prints were created.