ES SRs and Fibs 11/11/11

Below is a 60 minutes chart with today's session set-up. The blue (1238.50) and red line (1234.00) are my guide lines to focus on buying or selling. If the price is above 1238.50 I will focus on buying set-ups till it gets to some type of resistance to revaluate. Conversely, if the price is below 1234.00, I will focus on short set-ups till the price gets to some type of support to revaluate the trade and so on.

As always, the market has the last word and in due time will show us the way.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, incredibly profitable trading experience!!

Click image for original size
sp 500 es 60 minutes 111111 before the fact
Sandoxe just to let you know Don miller may have lose over 2 million in his MF GLOBAL account check his web site has a lot of info about the litigation and so on.
may have lost
Bloom berg also has latest info
Open line 54.50
62% levels to hold 1250 large-1258.50 small
mean between-1254.25
11-11-11
Happy Veterans Day!
Macro view. I expect we will fill the thinly-traded area between 11/7 and 11/8. Going to celebration of Rememberance day at local Senior Center. Will be back later.

Click image for original size
2011 11 111001
Black lines on the above chart are borders of respective Volume value areas.
I have 1260.50,1264 and 1267.50 as my extension levels(1218-1248).
DJI 12150 s/r level
12212.50 above
12087.50 below
BKX edging into R at 40
not necessarily an endorsement for higher here
the 1267 area the Baseline and would be the third touch if it gets there.
Thanks for the votes for the sentiment.

I'm a veteran and don't think more of myself for it. Veterans are people and can have all the virtues and/or weaknesses that define people. I enjoyed my service without personal sacrifice and benefitted from the experience. I was fortunate.

If American, please take a moment today to remember those(present and past) that gave all or suffered during their service,and continue(d) to do so after. Many taken down in the prime of life. Many lives altered permanently. Many have fallen, and continue to do so in the present.

Wars are political. Whatever our views are, it's people that are the fodder. Always have been.

Slow day. Apologize for the off topic.
Originally posted by DavidS

11-11-11
Happy Veterans Day!
If you'll notice,if you haven't already, the cash index has topped at 1267(close enough). Since the futures are trailing currently, and usually, in my limited futures experience. What are the chances of them reaching 67 if the cash index doesn't exceed it?

Or, why I watch the Cash indexes.
Thx Vasuki. I hope he has more than one broker acct.
Originally posted by vasuki

Sandoxe just to let you know Don miller may have lose over 2 million in his MF GLOBAL account check his web site has a lot of info about the litigation and so on.