ES Thursday 2-9-12

3rd standard deviation of Vwap is up at 50.25 and key number so looking for shorts up here now...another report in 12 minutes risks a spike up into 1355 which is the R1 level off the weekly numbers

charts coming
Click image for original size
chart9
Volume

Click image for original size
2012 02 091219
glad 2 c u back Lisa!!
I'm seeing 5 minute bars that are only one tic in range......Not sure when I saw that last....staying out....no good way to trade that kind of stuff.....save your money ...only thing that would bring me back in is if we get above the overnight highs which should bring in bigger trade in general

neutral day now and all the volume seems to be at the 46 area...good luck!!
Nice calls today on the 1342.25 low (went to 1341) and the 1350.25 sell! I also had both as trades! Looking to exit my short from 1350.25 around 1348
bruce, did you end up going long down in the 41 area earlier today ?
Originally posted by koolblue

Nice calls today on the 1342.25 low (went to 1341) and the 1350.25 sell! I also had both as trades! Looking to exit my short from 1350.25 around 1348

I would be looking to get out 1348.25.
Originally posted by BruceM

glad 2 c u back Lisa!!

Thanks Bruce. Found a good therapist, think she fixed a lot of it - can sit now. Tough market these days.
yes I did Nick but it took two tries...I was watching the failure at the attempt to break down the hour lows and when that showed signs of failure I took the long for the second try...the first one went nowhere and I exited...we also had one standard deviation off vwap down there to help our cause

Funny you ask that as I was making a quick video but then my 3 year old decided to Sing as she entered my office...perhaps I'll retry later
Originally posted by NickP

I wouldn't mind some singing in the back to go with the explanations lol

Someone else mentioned the -8 pitbull number as well, so a few things lined up down there.

Originally posted by BruceM

yes I did Nick but it took two tries...I was watching the failure at the attempt to break down the hour lows and when that showed signs of failure I took the long for the second try...the first one went nowhere and I exited...we also had one standard deviation off vwap down there to help our cause

Funny you ask that as I was making a quick video but then my 3 year old decided to Sing as she entered my office...perhaps I'll retry later
Originally posted by NickP

46 is the center of this neutral day...vwap down near there too