USD/CAD 2012-03-23

Off the bat compression in effect
Redsixspeed no need to be sorry. At the end of the day we all support each other's learning need.
BruceM shares the high-low volume cycle approach, Pitbull approach Air Pocket approach etc . You share the S/R cycle. I beleive in the trending-consolidating cycle. Koolblue shared his time and Price projection approach. One small advice for newbies is that never trade without a stop loss. You next trade is just around the corner. The market will go its direction and will look back only when it is too late for you.
Define: looser
looser: comparative of loose (Adjective)
Adjective:
  • Not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached: "a loose tooth".
  • Not held or tied together; not packaged or placed in a container: "wear your hair loose".

Define: loser
Noun:
  • A person or thing that loses or has lost something, esp. a game or contest.
  • A person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace, as specified: "they should concede that and be good losers".
Originally posted by day trading

Define: looser
looser: comparative of loose (Adjective)
Adjective:
  • Not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached: "a loose tooth".
  • Not held or tied together; not packaged or placed in a container: "wear your hair loose".

Define: loser
Noun:
  • A person or thing that loses or has lost something, esp. a game or contest.
  • A person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace, as specified: "they should concede that and be good losers".

Well defined Daytrading."Not firmly or tightly fixed in place" Thanks. My approach to trading is never fixed.Flexibility is the key. Highs can become good sells and buys. Lows can become good buys and sells.Depends whats going on in the market. "Accepting defeat with grace" i.e Stop Loss is another key trait of trading well.