ES 3-13-13

a couple of mistakes on the things I said....should have been Monday and tuesday and also Flubbed where the VA high was..called it the IB low....but you'll get the idea

47 area is still the magnet and watch for breakouts above 1551 or below 1541 just in case they want to trend
No video below? Try this link: wednesday_3-13-13.swf

one thing I should have mentioned is that the market was trading at 1544 before that 8:30 EST report hit and often those points get revisited...so IF YOU think you have caught a good short that would be a logical target
To everyone who follows Bruce's videos -

How about giving him a positive rep every time you watch one of his videos. It's a simple mouse click. And I'm sure the feedback would be appreciated.
hey thanks ETM and all for the support

That 1544 is attracting lots of volume now
My vote is in Bruce
we need to still watch the 46 - 47 area for clues that is now also an air pocket and will be the deciding area for those who are trading for the 85 % probability of a RTH range extreme to be run out
ETM, my vote is always there for Bruce - not just for his videos, but for his invaluable inputs too!

Originally posted by ETM

To everyone who follows Bruce's videos -

How about giving him a positive rep every time you watch one of his videos. It's a simple mouse click. And I'm sure the feedback would be appreciated.
all the volume is collecting at the VA low from yesterday ..that 1544 number..I'm trying to buy against that to assume that they will go fill in the air pocket above and if real lucky even go on to take out the other side of yesterdays VA highs and the high of yesterday day session extreme

a tuff battle as once again we are dealing with many numbers in the way for any longer term target
air pocket is at 46 !! how crazy is this - buying at 44 area to target something only two points away - sure doesn't leave much room for profit if we get slippage on entry and exit

to top it off we are stuck inside the IB AGAIN !!
today's value area just shifted higher..hoping that attracts some buyers soon - tuff area
profile is the "b" shape so us buyers want this to reject the "b" formation and push out all the sellers who made the STEM on the way down
thanks Paul... I was watching the Time value area so my comment was made when that shifted up...