ES Wednesday 9-11-13

Heres how I see it so far...will come up with a plan closer to the open...and lets not forget those who died in the 9-11-01 massacre
No video below? Try this link: wednesday_levels.swf

VA low and O/N low are right here but too close to the numbers coming...if this zone had hit earlier I would have taken the long but too risky now
i think they will go back to 81.75....oopps...and if they do they are doing it without me.....I didn't take the long due to that report
So far another good day to get chopped up
I think they will make new low now that the 81.75 was test ed again....off by a tic..so trying to selll
will try to take something off under 78.50...it's like I've become a scalper
short the 80.25 but will not stay if we go over 81,50
sorry,,,,just too dificult to trade and post...took something at the 78.50 test...and trying to hold...perhaps I should stop posting trades....little value sometimes....in that case they rejected the 81.75
this is the area I wanted them to get under yesterday after noon...before thinking about shorts...will try to hold for that doiuble low but it seems too obvious...80.50 will take my runners
Originally posted by BruceM

sorry,,,,just too dificult to trade and post...took something at the 78.50 test...and trying to hold...perhaps I should stop posting trades....little value sometimes....in that case they rejected the 81.75
I can appreciate the difficulty, the value is in the thought process though.
I like 78.50 as resistance for lower. It was well defended over the past 48 hours. But I may just be looking to get active so I have to be careful.
thanks Bruce, that was very helpful. I understand what that means now...