ES Monday 9-23-13

I have two bell curves to work from today so these numbers describe the upper, middle and lower edges

first one above current Overnight price is

the one below is

magnet price for me is going to 1701.25 ...as we trade under that price now in O/N session . I think 95 - 97.50 is the real key support as that is post fed breakaway point

other area below is 89- 90...other area above is 1710.25 = 1711.75

remember the concept that if we open inside a weekly range we have 85 % chance of going back to that weeks close SOMETIME this week....it doesn't mean it will be today...

Longside is prefered for me today but i want to see Fridays weakness get played out first...so if we open and drop down then buys are better or if we open under fridays lows.....if we above fridays lows and rally up a bit then sells are in my plan.....it will be crowded selling near the 03.75 today....a better magnet if we can get a long working

a simple chart to show the zones

Click image for original size
simple
will try to hold somethging for air pocket / 93.75 ib low area...that's 3 lower lows....how long will it take to test a bracket high ??
that's it for me...air pocket , bracket test and that low at 93.25 ......not holding from here all out and flat....good luck if ya play
Nice hit off that low Bruce