ES Friday 10-11-13

levels I have
No video below? Try this link: friday_part_one.swf

Baby bull pointing to 96.xx atm...
heres the second attempt to get oustide of YD highs.....that's why I put stop on the final higher...I fiqured I don't mind risking about 4 points to gain 4 more points on this last contract ...so if I at 85.50 and final target is at 81 then I can risk 4 points up from the 85.50...looks like they will take me out but we'll see...always difficult when u only have one left ...especially when you have a target so far away.....that 81 is the probability trade but that bounce off the center bell is looking strong so far
thanks Shark....we can never underestimate the power of an overnight POC on a smaller time frame when it lines up with the center of a mini bell from the day session
i concur....nice fade...i wanted slighlty higher to close taht gap at 92.5 but did not get it...just took the long off the middle of yest upper curve to aim for the upper edge/ on/ high.....leaving some runners in case they want to try agian for the gap fill at 92.5, but not giving them much room if they come back down because 82-83 could be next and most likely that 78-80 area below
Thats funny, Nick ..i sold 89.50 with a 3 point stop. lol. it missed me by a tick but i got out at 88 instead of 1685.00 like i wanted. Still down for the day tho cause of my first trade. Bruce has great trade management and thats why i love his posts
wow, then i would have sold to u at 92.5 kool !

i am back to flat on the day with this long and unless i see sthg clear from here (and that doesn't happen after 3.30pm) that may be all i do for the day

and i agree regarding bruce, great trade management and patience, and invaluable teachings to those who are willing to learn...if somehow i can get his address, i will send him a bottle of johnny red for the holidays that i know he likes so much !

Originally posted by koolblue

Thats funny, Nick ..i sold 89.50 with a 3 point stop. lol. it missed me by a tick but i got out at 88 instead of 1685.00 like i wanted. Still down for the day tho cause of my first trade. Bruce has great trade management and thats why i love his posts
they just took me out..perhaps later if we can get back under that high of yesterday then will try again but most likely be it for me...I hope all have a great weekend...we are at peak foliage up here in VT so some good visuals...hope you all enjoy your time away from the live market.....interesting battles today at On high and day session high of Thursday
there's the gap fill area...taking one runner off and elaving one for the 95-97 area...stop at 87 on that last one
thanks for the goood words and nice Long Nick....I'm tempted to sell up here in the 92.50 - 94 but gonna have to call it a day I think....
tough short imo...outisde the ib and to me that area was already tested so i tend to avoid second tests...95-97.5 and the low 1700s are next...

Originally posted by BruceM

thanks for the goood words and nice Long Nick....I'm tempted to sell up here in the 92.50 - 94 but gonna have to call it a day I think....
u2 koolio..c ya