No registration required! (Why?)

ES Wednesday 3-4-2015


Bands for the day. Good luck to all.

Click image for original size
iv030415
taking 88.25 and final will try for 90 even
agreed. i dont know how you even do what you do... even though i quoted your fill, i was trying to quote something else. i think i was writing my post just as you were posting this one...

Originally posted by BruceM

yes..I go market and you can't use what I post as actual fill price...EVER....just too hard to tarde and post exact fills
Originally posted by NewKid

did you get in? it came off pretty fast off 85

Originally posted by BruceM

buying 85.50 now.......looking for 88 retest....88.75 is previous all time high...going small..


so, no break of the high of low bar tog et long till 87.25-87.5 and price action was dropping fast going into 85...did u just catch the falling knife bruce? thanks

Originally posted by BruceM

yes..I go market and you can't use what I post as actual fill price...EVER....just too hard to tarde and post exact fills
Originally posted by NewKid

did you get in? it came off pretty fast off 85

Originally posted by BruceM

buying 85.50 now.......looking for 88 retest....88.75 is previous all time high...going small..


apk..short answer is yes......remember the high or low bar is only as entry idea....wise traders who want to use that with small stops might want to use a range chart or even a 30 second chart to keep risk smaller......I watch for the slowdown but today I was a bit off and started to average in at that 93 area first initiation.....so I lost on those but made up for it on the 87 - 89's back to the 91 area ......when I plan to average I start small so if wrong I have enough ammo that i don't care if I have to lose money on initial entry point...but I think there where better way to play it today ....next post has a video with what I was looking at in general
that's it for me...coming out on all runners at 90 even...exhausting today
good trading Bruce.. did that put you on the positive side for the day?
thx

Originally posted by BruceM

apk..short answer is yes......remember the high or low bar is only as entry idea....wise traders who want to use that with small stops might want to use a range chart or even a 30 second chart to keep risk smaller......I watch for the slowdown but today I was a bit off and started to average in at that 93 area first initiation.....so I lost on those but made up for it on the 87 - 89's back to the 91 area ......when I plan to average I start small so if wrong I have enough ammo that i don't care if I have to lose money on initial entry point...but I think there where better way to play it today ....next post has a video with what I was looking at in general
I really NEED to go out and move and shovel snow....I mean I really NEED it......gotta get some stress outta my head and body...be back later....i'd be careful if they push up into the 93 - 94 area...the "b" pattern plaers may want to drive it back to todays center bell from there....no clue really.


No video below? Try this link: recap_on_lines.swf






yes....I made small piece in overnight trade with the 99.25 target then had the one loser and then the campaign that started near the 93's....the 85.50 was a bonus campaign and I made money even without that......when averaging in position sizing is EVERYTHING !!!
Originally posted by NewKid

good trading Bruce.. did that put you on the positive side for the day?
great trading and education as usual!

Originally posted by BruceM

yes....I made small piece in overnight trade with the 99.25 target then had the one loser and then the campaign that started near the 93's....the 85.50 was a bonus campaign and I made money even without that......when averaging in position sizing is EVERYTHING !!!
Originally posted by NewKid

good trading Bruce.. did that put you on the positive side for the day?

that is precisely what i am trying to do as well... be a momentum trader when the opportunity presents itself and the rest of the time be a fader..... good trading Big Mike.

Originally posted by Big Mike

Just to add more grist to the mill. Today is the type of day that made me change from a fader to a momentum trader. I try to let the market tell me a story (price action).

Earlier I mentioned the EURO IB low as critical. it was critical because once it was broken to the downside, there was very little push to go above it, price just consolidated sideways around and below the Euro low.

This had me leaning short all the way. When the little burp on the opening didn't hold it was time to hop on short. Targets- Y low and beyond on runners.

Different perspective.

Good luck to all.