MP Spoos Mar 28th

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Do you trade Fed Days Ally? When speaking to people I often get the impression that most people stand aside on Fed Days but when I watch the volume move through the market I see that is not true.
I personally trade every day except 1st day of the month where I try not to unless absolutely forced to by a swing position stop
Many people shut down positions for important reports and the liquidity mirage immediatley post a FED announcement can be quite viscious so understandable if people stand aside. Well looking at the chart the concept that we were going to fall off the cliff edge did not materialise as somehow the stock markets decided to ignore the call for higher rates maybe because of the proximity of end month/end quarter. no matter. I made a minor error in sugesting the 1207 level but it only cost 4 points which has more than adequately been made up for since. Interesting to see how 1207 is todays 30th level . I believe that stocks are getting ready for something big and the DOW is starting to trend value lower. we'll see