Vendors that supply Statements

I thought this might be a good time to start a thread where people can post there findings regarding vendors who actually supply statements and hopefully profitable ones.......I'll start....

OK..there is my list. You may need your invisible glasses to read mine! I actually donot know of any but they must exists. Anyone care to take a crack at this.

Bruce
Excellent idea for a thread! My list is also blank.
Thanks DT,
Nobody owes me any favors but it would be appreciated if we could just post our lists or comments such as yours below. I think if someone wants to "debate" the validity of having a vendor supply statements then they should start a new thread which would actually be quite interesting too. I'd prefer to keep this "clean" if possible so if the reader scrolls through they can find some vendors that meet this one particular criteria and then follow up if they choose. At least that is my intention. It would also be helpful if someone posts their list, to include what "type" of trading the vendor does I.E.daytrading, position etc....

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

My list is also blank.

Not quite broker statements, but close. Steve Matrix provided daily trading platform statements. http://day-traders.com/ Having been involved in the past, in my opinion they were accurate. It looks like he hasn't traded eminis for 4 months, but still trades Forex.

Per the request, I will not editorialize regarding the validity or usefulness of such statements. But I will note that platform statements do not include commissions, which are quite significant given his scalping method.

The Baconboyz are a breakaway group from the Steve Matrix room. http://baconboyz.com/TrackRecord.htm# Again, not broker statements, but a detailed (albeit confusing) daily journal. I also believe this record to be accurate. These guys use short term trend trades as well as scalping techniques.

The joke here is no running total! I haven't checked in recent months, but in the past my calculations always showed net losses. My emails received no response.

I hope I'm not polluting your thread with posts that don't quite meet the criteria. But I thought these ones came close (and offered more than white space).

This is not an endorsement of either vendor.
Thanks Felix..Ideally I'd like to see broker statements...but this can give those interested something to work from..appreciate the post

Bruce
Here is some more info on: Steve Matrix

I had never heard of the Bacon Boyz before. One thing that I thought was neat about their web site was the way that the date on the calendar linking to their results is colored green, red or cyan (blue) depending on the profitability of that day.
I think that I remember seeing a scanned statement from some trader on elitetrader.com once but it was a while back. If I find it I will post a link to it.
Larry Levin posts trading results and some old statements on his website......if you subscribe to his chat room you get an email every night recapping what happened. I do not watch the room everyday, but when I did I found his recaps to be accurate. He is also an exchange member and probably is not interested in fraud.......his results do not include commisions, and to be honest, he has had 2 lousy months. He also changed his money management strategy in the fall, I assume to accomodate smaller traders, that seems to have cut into the profits, I think he was willing to take more heat in the summer, and thus the big numbers he put up.........this is not an endorsement, just an answer to your question. I do not know any other vendors who make statements available, although, there may be some that would if you asked. At risk of going into editorial mode.....these chat rooms are essentially the wild west at this point, the CFTC has essentially thrown up its hands regarding regulating these things.........the dividing line seems to be "as long as you give the same reccomendations to everyone, you are OK, if you start giving individual advice, you need to be registered." That was how it was explained to me by a laeyer from the CFTC, I am not a lawyer, so take it for what it is worth. It comes down to buyer beware.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

I thought this might be a good time to start a thread where people can post there findings regarding vendors who actually supply statements and hopefully profitable ones.......I'll start....

OK..there is my list. You may need your invisible glasses to read mine! I actually donot know of any but they must exists. Anyone care to take a crack at this.

Bruce

http://www.swingtrades.com/performanceemini.php