MarketModel.com

I found this site and like it's simplicity. It offers a free daily trade call for the S&P500 e-mini. The trade is given out every night to be placed at the open of the next day and you are always in the market one way or the other. They claim it gave a 25% return in 2006, but I haven't been following it that long because the site is relatively new and I just happened to stumble upon it.

They say the daily trades are based on a statistical model they developed over the last 16 years.

I don't know how well it will do, but I like the extra information and view point to help in my own trading.

The good news is that it is free. The bad news is that after 16 years of development all they have is 1 year of live trading, how does that work?

They made 25%, with a 21% draw down. As long as you get in after the draw down, that is great. However, if you get in before the draw down of 21 %, and then make 25% you would end up with a down year or at best break even. Try it and let us know how it pans out for you.
Thanks gfg1.

I emailed them and asked them about the point you brought up on 16 years of development and 1 year of live trading. The owner/developer responded and said that the model has been used live in some for over the last 16 years, but he as been tweaking it personally during that time. He said he finally came up with a final version that gave him the best results in 2005 and did a live test in 2006 without changing any parameters and that is the version he is using currently.

I will monitor it and let you know how it is going. I might even post the daily trades here since they are free anyway.

jshug434: Since he has come up with a final version in 2005, then what do the results that he posts prior to that mean? I suspect nothing and as such why post them? However, I applaud you for taking the time to post trades as they come up.