Market Profile for Currency Futures 2386

Anyone used Market Profile for Currency Futures? Anyone know where to get the MP numbers for Currency Futures?

thx!
Joe
Yes, this link will allow you to generate Market Profile numbers for Currency Futures.
Woah....how do you use this? Trying to figure this out.
What don't you understand Joe? Give me some more info about what you're struggling with...

In its simplest form, you drop 2 columns of highs and lows into the box and click generate and it will generate a Market Profile for you. At the bottom of the market profile will be the VAH, POC, VAL numbers.

If you need to refine the profile then change the checkboxes, radio buttons and values at the top.
the trick for want of a better word to MP in currencies is to base the MP on 240 minutes (4 hours). it filters a lot of the "noise"
quote:
Originally posted by alleyb

the trick for want of a better word to MP in currencies is to base the MP on 240 minutes (4 hours). it filters a lot of the "noise"

So each bracket is 4 hours and there are 6 brackets per day? How many brackets per profile?
day trading,

I see your calculator but the bonds market trades around the clock except for an hour in the evening. so do I use the 6:30 pm EST as the open or 8 am EST the next day as the open?

I am trying to understand how much data I need to put in the calculator. If that makes sense.
I would use the most liquid time period so if trading US bonds then use the day session and use 30 minute bars (highs and lows) and then generate the profile for just that day and use that profile for the following day.
Thanks day trading. It is working great!