Quick Poll

So am I making any friends or have I thoroughly weirded you guys out? I mean if this is a tight knit, you know, the silence is deafening.

Anyway. I'll drift on about my way.

Many millions to ya;

quote:
Originally posted by SPQR

So am I making any friends or have I thoroughly weirded you guys out? I mean if this is a tight knit, you know, the silence is deafening.

Anyway. I'll drift on about my way.

Many millions to ya;

Now, that was weird.
SPQR: What's your objective here? The forum is for traders to help each become more profitable and to brainstorm strategies and ideas. If you feel that what you are about to type is of no use to anyone then there is little point in posting it. So, for instance, if I make 5 ES point on a trade then there's little point to me posting that information because that would just be bragging and wouldn't benefit anyone. However, if I made 5 points and used a particular setup that I thought would be easy to explain and understand and that others could use it to profit from in the future then I feel that would be beneficial to post.

Asking a question is an example where it is not of any immediate use to someone but the answer to the question is often of great value because that may be a question that many traders consider...
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

SPQR: What's your objective here? The forum is for traders to help each become more profitable and to brainstorm strategies and ideas. If you feel that what you are about to type is of no use to anyone then there is little point in posting it. So, for instance, if I make 5 ES point on a trade then there's little point to me posting that information because that would just be bragging and wouldn't benefit anyone. However, if I made 5 points and used a particular setup that I thought would be easy to explain and understand and that others could use it to profit from in the future then I feel that would be beneficial to post.

Asking a question is an example where it is not of any immediate use to someone but the answer to the question is often of great value because that may be a question that many traders consider...

I came here to unwind, and keep from cracking up in my Dom and charts all day. Actually my being here is likely not at all different than your motivations for creating this site. Though the devil's in the details isn't that right.

I've done the stuff shirt. It's a time bomb. And I wrote the OED entry on emotive escapism. You're not all that clever.

I try to help where I can, in my own way, because I can. The problem rests in that very few care what others think, especially when it sits close to home.

You want my setups? That's a gas.