hey Kool..

Is that you over on Elite ? looks like someone is stealing your article from here and posting it there...I'm not sure why we would need it reposted on another forum ....perhaps it will have more feedback there...

Anyway, at least i hope that's you!!! Just an FYI
It is ,Bruce, just trying to drum up more business for mypivots! My dream is to help create an army of sucessful traders to even the playing field with the 'big boyz' . Thats why i have given away my little techniques for free!Im sure most will react with doubt tho..LOL .Im convinced if all could be aware of your vol analysis, and VO'S AND P.T.'S FIB EXTENTIONS and my cycles and price projections, they would likely make money consistently!
thanks Kool....some good folks over there too.....and some real wacko's.....like all public places....hopefully the bad folks won't give you too hard of a time.....I've seen some great threads over there get turned into a bunch of garbage....not sure why that has to happen .....hopefully you'll get some good feedback while helping out some folks......Glad it's you and not some nut job trying to steal your fire...
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Is that you over on Elite ? looks like someone is stealing your article from here and posting it there...I'm not sure why we would need it reposted on another forum ....perhaps it will have more feedback there...

Anyway, at least i hope that's you!!! Just an FYI

I am only aware of Joe Ross who likes to post other people stuff without acknowlege the source so far.
Yeah, Bruce , ive checked out all the forums and this one is by far the most professional! Trust me, MYPIVOTS remains my home!
I love this site. It has helped fo much and I am glad there is no garbage to filter through.
I love you KOOL, VO, Bruce and the rest of the gang who continue to extend the knowledge of trading.
I hope to be a 4 star general in KOOL's army one day :)
I have been following this site for many months. Kool, Bruce, Vo and some others have led us in the right direction. I have spent many hours trying to learn Kools methods. I have been trading over 40 yrs ( with 20 on the floor of the AMEX). A number of new people have shown up here showing us new, improved, Advanced methods they use. I am just trying to implement what Kool is teaching as I know after watching him post real time that he can trade circles around me. If you want to show how great you can trade, please be my guest and start your own thread. There is no Holy Grail except for gaining some insight to what Kool is showing. If mastered it will improve your profitability. Thanks Kool for what you are doing. Best Wishes and good trading to all. RBurns
Thx, guys, all im trying to do is help others by adding to their already existing methods. I think VO and Bruce and PT and others have valuable tools also, that can improve everyones trading!
The reason i post my trades and thinking so much is so others can study it and hopefully eventually get to the point where they understand exactly why im doing what im doing(for better or for worse!)