Steidlmayer's Blue Books

If this violates any of the TOS here, please remove.

I have the full set of Steidlmayer's "The Professor Series" Blue Books for sale in mint condition if anyone would like to purchase them to further their own research.

They are sold directly from Steidlmayer.com for $250 plus shipping. I will sell them for $175 including shipping.

Again, just trying to help fellow traders out by offering them a good deal on some advanced trading research material. if this is a violation of any kind, please delete this post.

Thanks.
are you "reaver" over on Elite...? he had them some time ago...I prefer to trade for material but I don't think I have anything useful at the moment.....Are they any good..? Seems like the type of thing you read, suck up the info and then resell....like you're doing...I think this post is ok by me....
quote:
Originally posted by Grim Reaper Sprint

If this violates any of the TOS here, please remove.

I have the full set of Steidlmayer's "The Professor Series" Blue Books for sale in mint condition if anyone would like to purchase them to further their own research.

They are sold directly from Steidlmayer.com for $250 plus shipping. I will sell them for $175 including shipping.

Again, just trying to help fellow traders out by offering them a good deal on some advanced trading research material. if this is a violation of any kind, please delete this post.

Thanks.

OK, I will buy it. Please contact me at [email protected]. COD? By the way, has it helped you? Is it tough reading?
Also, to clarify- Make sure you have read Steidlmayer's book and are familiar with his concepts and other MP concepts. IOW do not buy these books to learn MP. These are advanced concepts and you will only appreciate them if you have a solid foundation. You wouldn't buy a manual on advanced stunt pilot acrobatics without already being able to pilot an aircraft.

It is invaluable material for the advanced MP user. I just don't want to give the wrong impression to anyone about the contents. It's advanced material.

No COD's. In a perfect world that would be great if things could work that way, but this isn't a perfect world and I don't know any of you personally. No offense, but cash upfront via paypal only.
Sold.