Please advise of an e-mini fasttrack program

im interested in posibly trading eminis and am presently looking at the many fasttrack courses or programs available and figure you guys would no if there are any that work or do you have to put in the hard yards with years of learning. either way i would like your opinions and realistic expectations.

thanks ad
if you are a beginner then 'fast' is the speed of your money leaving your wallet.
Very humorous reply, but I agree 100%, for what that's worth.
thanks guys, pretty much as i expected, but can you give me some direction as to start my education.

thanks ad
ads: I would start out reading these classic books on trading as I've just posted to another topic.
ads,

You can look over my website, and read the free articles section. I have various articles there, two about 'realistic expectations', and other topics. I have over 250 free archived commentary, but they are fairly advanced as far as techniques and such. The free articles, though, they discuss some basic concepts and myths as far as trading, based on my own beliefs. Some people disagree with some of my thoughts in that material, but it may be one more resource for you to peruse and consider in your research.
thanks guys i appreciate the guidence, ill start reading

ad